Honeymoon (Johnny Cade series part 3)

⚠️ this one is sexual but sweet⚠️

The night we got back to Tulsa I drove Johnny and myself to a cabin by the lake that my dad owns. We unpacked since it was a two week getaway. I made us dinner and we turned off the lights and lit some candles it was really romantic. We couldn't keep our eyes off each other the whole time. I was so happy, I'm spending my life with the man of my dreams. Johnny and I discussed having children while we were engaged and turns out we both wanted at least one. After dinner Johnny and I took a shower together. Oddly enough it wasn't sexual, it was romantic and sweet. I love Johnny with all my heart. After we got out of the shower I kissed him, neither of us were completely dressed, we were only in underwear, the kids didn't exactly get... heated. We didn't want to have sex, but we wanted to make love. Johnny and I went to our bedroom and we kissed once more slowly undressing each other. I laid down and Johnny was on top of me in s push-up like position slowly and gently thrusting into me, every once in a while he'd let out a little whimper or a soft moan. Johnny was being gentle with me the entire time. Whispering in my ear he told me sweet things instead of lustful things, he told me how much he loved me and how happy he was that we were together eventually we both finished and I laid with my head on his chest listening to his heart gently beating. We both fell asleep like that. As I said, we wanted children, but ironically this wasn't planned, yet it's how we ended up with our first child.