Reader x Dallas "you're insecure"

Tonight was a quiet night for me and Dal. He liked to party and stuff but I'm more quiet and shy than him so partying isn't my thing. We were laying in bed and he had an arm under my head that I used as a pillow. I thought of Dallas, tall, handsome, completely thin, with beautiful brown eyes and dark hair. And then there's me, no thigh gap, lots of stretch marks on my thighs, my stomach isn't flat and I have the worst boobs ever. They're not huge, but they're not small either. Why would he have chosen me? I looked up at Dally who was silently puffing on a cigarette. He didn't notice me staring so I decided to look away before he did "Hey Dal, can... *sigh* can I ask you something?" "Yeah, babe. What's the matter?" "Why do you love me?" He put out his cigarette in the ash tray on the bedside table and then he turned back to me raising himself up and bringing me with him so we were both sitting up on the bed. I pulled my legs up on the bed and sat facing him with my legs crossed. "What do ya' mean Emma?" "Dallas look at you and look at me. You're handsome and there's so many girls after you. You can have anyone you want. And look at me. I'm fat, I don't have a flat stomach, I have stretch marks, my boobs aren't big, I have big thighs, I may not be overweight or anything, but that doesn't matter. I'm still not pretty. And I never will be." This was the first time Dallas ever looked hurt. "Listen, princess. I think you're beautiful. And being so thin that you have a completely flat stomach can be real unhealthy, sometimes. And the stretch marks? My god they turn me on. I love looking at them. They're not a bad thing. And who cares about your boobs? I love every part of you, whether you do or not... and the reason I love you? I love you because you changed me. Have you noticed I stayed out of the cooler lately? And that I've been more careful about what I get myself into? It's because of you. I don't know why or how, but I know you made me so much better. And I'll always love you. Besides those fake broads never stood a chance against you." I gave Dal a quick kiss on the lips "Well, I love ya' more Dal." After that we cuddled while he rubbed my stretch marks until we fell asleep.