Chapter 5: Veyonce May

V's POV

"Come  on  guy's let's talk about this" i said while trying to fight the dizziness im feeling because of my upside down position.

Were basically held captured by the allein!! They hung us up to a branch of a tree and chant something that is a completely shit might i add

"RM please do something! I want to touch the ground again!" I whine while struggling with my ties...

"VM i know your seeing this. Just please help us baby girl!" RM shout and all of us look at him like his lossing his mind

We know who's VM his talking about! It's his baby sister. She has the ability to use fire element and read your mind.

VM is a complete opposite of RM because RM is a serious type of guy while VM is a childlike. She use to target me while doing some trick on her fire

One time she almost burn my hair because she loss control of it! I swear i never want to mess around with her!!

"RM what are you shouting at. We all know that Veyonce May is somewhere far from here!" Jungkook said while looking at our surrounding

"Don't question me in this JK, it's brothers instinct. Now I swear to God that if you don't help us here i will ruin your make-up collection at the castle this instant." RM said  while smirking because he know that he won.

Just as im about to talk VM appear out of nowhere burning those who know's what type of creature they are..

I swear sometimes VM can be the strongest girl we ever know but then she's the only one we know beside those slut offering there body to us.

"Miss me Boy's??" Said by VM with a  smirk in her face.

Veyonce May POV

Hahahahaha they're face was priceless hahahahaha

"And V let go of the past i already said sorry for almost burning you alive!" I said remembering his thoughts about me

Though i forgot to introduce my self. My name is Veyonce May fire user and mind reader. My friends used to call me VM because of RM they said that it is a good nickname for the both of us. I recently start traveling the world because of some visions i got!.

But then i found something that requires me to go back only to find out that my beloved brother has a mission so i secretly follow them.

"Also they are not a allien V. They are some sort of type C beast that uses incantation to kill its victim." I said while looking at him

" Would you just please stop reading my mind. Though thank you for saving me. I so miss the soil and all of being standing in an ok positon"

"By the way why did it took you an hour to help us knowing you know what's happening?" RM said while looking at me hahahaha i miss him so much

"Well you know brother that i love seeing you're face helpless. But you can be idiot sometimes. All of you is trained but them you almost got killed by a TYPE C BEAST what the hell is wrong with all of you" i shout getting frustrated by the fact that they are strong but at the same time stupid all at once.

"Relax baby girl we know that you will help us. That's why we didn't do any thing. We miss you princess" J-Hope said with a smile in his face.

Then realization hit me! They fool me but I'm not angry with them

"Why are you back little girl?"-RM

"Stop calling me little girl RM though i found something that can help us with the upcoming war"

"And what might it be?"-JK

"Well it's a kind of book that show's some dark stain on its page. But we found out that it is not an ordinary book because every pages that has a black stain symbolize the world with a black beast."

========================================================
(A/n)

Im so sorry for not updating sooner. You know the deal with my dad and all!!

Though thank you for not leaving this book and for you my dear Veyonce May  here's your chapter hope you like it!!!

Expect that there will be more chapter's that involved you!!

Who want's to be one of the characters

Steps that you have to do

1st. Follow my account
2nd. Vote every chapter
3rd. Comment your name and power and relation to the main characters
4th. Wait tell you see the update named by you!!

Ps. There's a part two of this chapter