Chapter 20: Saturdays Are for The Girls

"And then he walked me to my door after!! God, he was so sweet," I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to calm myself after thinking of my date the night before. "And right when I was about to go in, he leaned down and kissed me. It was short and sweet, but god it was perfect."

   The girls squealed beside me, and Camila shoved me off of my bed. "No fair!! I want someone to love me like that!" She whined.

   "We love you like that," Selena said, leaning over to wrap Camz in her arms.

   "Speak for yourself, I don't associate with crackheads," I said standing up.

   Camila leaned forward and pushed me down, making me land on a beanbag.

   "My point exactly," I laughed as she crossed her arms and made a pouting face. "Awe don't pull that face Camz, you know I love you," I said frowning.

   She rolled her eyes at me before standing up and walking past me, mumbling something about going to rob my pantry.

   The girls were over at my house for the day. It was 9am on a Saturday morning, but none of us had been able to sleep well because of my date. They wanted to know everything but insisted on being there in person. Probably so Camila could steal my food and Selena could nap in my bed.

   "So, anything more than a kiss happen?" Selena asked, walking over to me and plopping down beside me, making a flirty face.

   "You are such a perv," I laughed. "If you want to know how I am in the sack, just agree to the threesome."

   She pushed me onto the ground and stuck her tongue out at me.

   "I swear, if one of you pushes me again, you aren't allowed to eat my snacks or sleep in my bed," I said as Camila walked back into my room.

   "I would dive to save you from the ground if it means more snacks," she practically shouted before stuffing her face with a handful of popcorn.

"I know you would Camz," I laughed. "You'd do anything for a snack."

   "Only you," she winked at me.

   "That was not as smooth as you think it was," I laughed.

   "Whatever," she rolled her eyes and plopped onto my bed.

   "So what's next?"

   "What do you mean?" I asked.

   "What do you mean what do I mean? I mean what's next."

   I shoved Camila and gave a pleading look to Selena, hoping she would help before I ended up taking Camila's snacks away and turning her into a grump.

   "What's next today?" Selena asked, attempting to help clarify the question.

   "What's next with Justin? Does that Kat chick know that you're with her brother." Camila was always defensive over me when it came to any new friends.

   "I don't know. Her name is Katy, and yes, she does know about us- whatever 'us' there is. I'm gonna wait for him to text me and just see where it goes." I replied simply.

   "Anywho, why would I be asking what was next for the day? Saturdays are for the girls," she laughed at her own reference.

   "Every day is for 'the girls' Camila. You literally never leave me alone."

   She flipped me off and turned on the tv.

   "Right here, right now," I shot back in response. "Good luck getting Selena to join though. Trust me, I've tried."