Chapter 9: Katie

"Katie?" A loud voice all but yelled in my ear.

Who the fuck is Katie?

"Katie!" They repeated, but this time with urgency in their voice. I grunted and rolled over, instantly regretting it because of how sore I was. What the fuck did I do last night?

"Oh..." The girl trailed off. "You aren't Katie."

Obviously.

"Where am I?" I asked, taking in my surroundings.

"You're in Katie's bed," she paused, giving me a second to think. "Who are you? And where is Katie?" She asked in an impatient tone.

"Who the fuck is Katie?" I asked. "No offence." I added. Offending Katie, whoever she may be, while I was in her bed was probably not the best idea, so I did my best to be polite.

"Katie Willson? The most popular girl in school," she said, obviously beyond annoyed.

"What fucking school do you go to?"

"Johnson High, duh," she spat. Johnson high students coming over two towns for a party? Sounds unlikely.

"Why the fuck did you come out here for a party?"

"What do you mean 'out here'? This is Johnson City." She slowed her words as if I was too dumb to understand them correctly.

"Shit," I mumbled, more towards myself than anyone.

"Whatever," she said in a beyond annoyed tone before her and the other girl began to walk out of the room. "Tell her to text Sagel if you see her," she called down the hall.

I sat up and stretched in an attempt to get rid of my aches before trying to stand up.

Once the cover fell off of me, it quickly became chilly. I blushed, realizing I was naked in someone else's bed, and turned around to look for my clothes. I found my shirt on the floor beside the bed and my shorts beside me on the bed. I quickly slid them on before looking for the bathroom to clean myself up.

I went down the hall and walked into a huge bathroom that seemed to be attached to other rooms. It was very steamy.

Somebody must have just taken a shower.

I walked through one of the double doors to find the toilet. As I opened the left door, I heard a quiet "fuck" and immediately stopped in my tracks.

In front of me was the most gorgeous man I have ever seen with his towel barely covering his manhood.

My blood rushed to my face so quickly I was sure I was about to pass out.

"I'm so sorry, I, uhh, I didn't know somebody was in here. The, uhh, the door was unlocked, and I didn't hear anyone so I..." I trailed off, utterly embarrassed.

"Don't apologize, I should lock the door more often just Katie has her own bathroom, so I'm usually the only one that ever uses this one," he chuckled at me.

"Mind looking away real quick?" He asked momentarily look down at his towel.

"Oh, of course," I said, taking the hint that he needed to fix himself.

"So you must be one of Katie's friends, yeah?"

"Uhh, I guess so. Do you know where she is?"

"What do you mean you guess so? Are you who she came home with last night?" He questioned making my face heat up even more. "You guys were so loud I could barely sleep," he laughed, this time a little louder.

With that sentence I walked over to the wall and slid down it, hiding my face between my knees. How could I sleep with her when I liked someone else?

"Do you know where she went?" I mumbled.

"She said something about going to the store to get a few things for breakfast about..." He paused, I assumed he was checking the time on his phone, "uh, 30 minutes ago. She should be back soon if you want to wait for her in her room. Uhh, after you use the bathroom if you still need to."

I heard a few things shuffle, then foot steps, and finally a door shutting. I figured he had left to give me a chance to use the bathroom, but I wasn't ready to stand up yet. All of the blood was still rushing to my face and I was getting very light headed.

I walked up to the mirror and sighed before washing my face and drying it with the hand towel that was in front of me on the wall. I quickly used the bathroom before heading to her room, only getting lost once.

I grabbed my phone and opened my Snapchat going through the stories to see what had happened when I heard the bedroom door open.

"Oh, you're awake," a cheerful voice chirped. I looked up and saw one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. This family must have some damn good genes!

"Oh, uhh, Katie?" I asked, hoping the mysterious name had finally been put to a face.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you remembered my name. You were screaming it last night, but you were also drunk," she laughed quietly. "I went out to get some food, I figured you'd be pretty hungry after how crazy last night was," she continued.

"About last night..." I started.

"You don't remember any of it do you?" She laughed, and I bit my lip while awkwardly shaking my head.

"Not any of it?" She asked.

"Not a second. Well, other than me eating a churro on the curb somewhere." We both laughed.

"Yeah? Well, you were wild!"