Chapter 12: Want To Come Over?

I collected myself and fixed my hair to the best of my ability before walking out of the bathroom and walking up to Justin.

   "Hey," he smiled at me, and I smiled back. "Ready to go?" He asked.

   I nodded and held his hand that he offered out. I snuggled against his arm as we began to walk out of the store.

He drove me to my neighborhood before asking which house was mine. I pointed it out, and he smiled at me as we pulled up.

I began to climb out of his car before I felt his hand on my elbow and turned back around to face him.

"Can, uhh, can I get your number?" He asked nervously while holding his phone out towards me. I smiled and nodded before taking his phone.

His screen was already open on a new contact page. I chuckled lightly to myself seeing how prepared he was. I added my information and gave him back his phone before thanking him for the ride and walking to my front door. I turned around and noticed that his car was still stationary. He was waiting for me to go in. I smiled to myself. How sweet.

I said hello to my dad and grabbed a quick snack to eat on my way to my room before I went to shower. I connected my shower speaker to play some music and let the water run to warm up before stepping in.

Once I was done showering, I got dressed and put on a random set of clothing.

I pulled up my group chat with Camila and Selena on my phone to text them.

————————
Y/n- Italics
Camila- bold
Selena- Underlined
————————

Heyyy cuties;) want to come over?

Sel?

Yeah

I'll come get you. We'll be there in 15

See you soon!
————————

I smiled and plopped on my bed before realizing they would need all of the snacks in the world.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen when my dad came up and smiled.

"Hey dad," I smiled and looked over at him.

"Hey, honey. What's up? How was last night?"

"Last night was very good. I invited the girls over, I hope you don't mind," I looked at him innocently, trying to suck up.

"I assume you're down here to make snacks?"

"Yeah, you know Camila, that girl never stops eating!" We both laughed, knowing how true it was. "They said they will be over in about 15 minutes.

He looked at the clock. "You either have five minutes or 35. Do you want to make some cookies?"

   "Yeah,"  I said as I made my way over to the fridge to get out to cookie dough.

   "It's getting kinda late, are they gonna stay over?" He asked.

   "Yeah, probably.... If it's okay with you"

   My dad smiled at me, "Don't stay up too late. You have practice after school on Monday, and I don't want you to be too tired. Work on your distance kicks please if you get a chance to. Your accuracy could always get better when you're kicking from that far away."

   "Of course. I was thinking about working on distance kicks, passing, and sprints. I'll stop by the park sometime tomorrow and make the girls come with me."

   "Okay, good luck with that," he laughed and walked back to the living room.

   While the cookies baked, I made popcorn and grabbed other snacks from the pantry.

   I made my way up to my room to get everything ready. I had netflix pulled up on my TV and 4 extra blankets, so Sel and I wouldn't freeze when Camilla stole all of the blankets later on in the night.

   I heard the door open and shut and the sound of muffled voices from downstairs. I laid in bed and began to snuggle into my blankets before hearing my bedroom door open and feeling a familiar weight lunge itself onto me.

   "Camz you're heavy! My lord, get up!" I groaned but it only made her roll around on me more. "You're so obnoxious get off!"

   "You know you love me," she simply retorted. I rolled my eyes and shoved her off before hearing a loud thud against the floor.

   I heard Selena's familiar chuckle and looked up smiling. "She jump on you?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

   "Of course she did."

   We both laughed, and Selena joined me on the bed while looking down at Camilla on the floor.

   "Do you think she's dead?" Selena asked.

   "Yeah, probably," I simply answered.

   "Oh well, want to watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before?" Selena asked.

   "Of course!!"

   "Rude!" We heard Camilla shout.

We all laughed as we snuggled closely, enjoying the presences of each other.