Chapter 16: Here?

We made our way to the couch, not breaking eye contact. I smiled, and she mirrored me.

"Here?" I asked timidly, playing with my fingers.

She grabbed my hands to stop my fidgeting and smiled. "Here."

We both leaned in, her face in my left hand while my right hand held onto hers still. We kissed. Slowly, at first. It was tender and raw, like the kiss the day before, but still so much more.

Our kisses began to get deeper and more needy. My hand left hers only to land on her waist and pull her closer to me. Seeing as we were sitting, I ended up pulling her onto me. We never broke the kiss though. It just continued to grow more heated.

At this point, she was straddling me while I was spread across the couch completely. My hands were on the back of her thighs, which were exposed by the loose skirt of her dress. I'm not sure if she had got lost in the moment or if she was fully aware that she was beginning to unbutton the top of her dress.

   She broke the kiss to catch her breath and sat up. Much to my surprise, there was no bra beneath. I couldn't see everything, but the part of her chest that was visible was enticing.

   Without thinking, I quickly leaned forward and began kissing and sucking on her neck. I had never really understood the appeal to this, but feeling her grind against me while her heartbeat and breathing sped up was such an eccentric feeling.

   I was so occupied on how heavenly this was that her moan caught me completely off guard. I stopped and leaned back to look up at her.

   "S-sorry," she barely got out as she looked down and began playing with my shirt.

   I placed my finger under her chin and gently moved her head up so that we were making eye contact again. "Don't apologize, that was hot."

   She laughed abruptly and got off of me. As she stood beside the couch, I sat up and moved so that I was sitting on the couch correctly and she had space to sit. She sat down beside me and began buttoning her top.

   "Don't." I put my hand on hers. She looked at me and smiled before nodding.

   The room was silent.

   "Oh, uhh, I got some lunch... if you want it?"

   She laughed. "Please."

   I guess I had gotten her pretty worked up. Her breathing was still uneasy, and her face was completely covered in pink. She looked cute and hot. How is that possible?

   I reached over to the table and grabbed the bag. "Nuggets and fries?" I asked her. She nodded again. I handed her the food and we began to eat in a comfortable silence.

   "Hey, umm...actually never mind," I cut myself off.

   "No, go ahead and ask," she looked towards me and smiled.

   I looked down and began to fidget with the food in my hands. "What, umm, what are we?"