"MAAAA!" Some little kid screamed behind us shaking his mother's arm crazily as she was busy talking on the phone. I chose to ignore them but I felt Blaz's jaw clench tight as the boy continued on crying. "I want PIES!" He repeatively screamed out when she said no and he started throwing around his iPad. Why does he get an iPad? "I WANT PIES!"

"I swear I will fucking murder this kid." Blaz growled under his breath.

"No need to be hostile." I whispered.

"Don't tell me you don't find that little shit annoying." He asked me raising his brow challenging me.

"PIES!"

That is annoying... But I shook my head then averted my eyes back up at the menu, the irritation not seen in my face but through my tightening grip on my purse.

Ten minutes later the line sort of has moved but the kid is still throwing a tantrum. I spun around to face the mother busy talking away on her phone as the kid rampaged around the place disturbing other customers.

"Pardon me but do you think you could control your kid?" I said trying to hide away the venom in my voice. Her dark eyes narrowed on me viciously then moved her phone away from her ear.

Her eyes stared at my dirtied state now holding her head up in pride. "Are you telling me how to take care of my child?"

I can't help but respond to her nastiness by being nasty myself. "Being a child myself I think I would know how to look after one. But that's not the point." I took a deep breath as she stared at me ready for a fight. What a stupid woman I'm fifteen what does she want to fight me for? "Your kid is disturbing everyone here and so maybe you should reprimand him or get him that pie." I can feel Blaz chuckling next to me and noticed him lick his lips before curling them in. Yeah thanks for the help...

"Why don't you mind your own business?"

"Why don't you tell your kid to stop disturbing this business?" I snapped back.

"Come on Princess let's just order and go." He said wrapping his arm around my waist and turning me around.

"Sweetie I'm getting you that pie!" She called out then got back on her phone letting him continue to rampage. He's still screaming!

"What can I get you?" The girl behind tha counter asked politly.

"Ear plugs and a chainsaw." I muttered.

His arm tightened around me. "Damn you dark..." Blaz smirked then leaned forward to the girl pulling me with him. Is he seriously going to flirt now? I'm not bothered he can do what he wants it's just... Now? "Can we have all the pies you have?" I stiffened.

He's an evil genius...

I smirked as the counter girl nodded a little stunned as I paid and we patiently waited until she handed over us the twenty remaining pies. We carried ten each and walked around towards the exit but he didn't let me leave. He opened up a box and picked up the apple pie staring directly at the mother and her son.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO PIES LEFT?" She screamed as loud as her child. I giggled hysterically until she asked. "Who bought them all?" The cashier girl pointed at us. The mother glared over her shoulder and so Blaz being the mocking and mean person he is started eating his pie with a smile and a wink for me. "I'll get you two!"

"I think that's our cue." I whispered.

~ 🎶~

~Blaz~

Later we found ourselves at the park. The exact spot of where all our troubles began.

I tossed the last pie box into the sandbox as the princess herself was walking back from the rubbish bin. She scowled at me placing her hands on her hips glaring at me.