~18~

~18~ 

🎼 "Morning." Someone whispered in my ear and I moaned. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, my eyes adjusting to the light. Henry's face was right in front of mine and I smiled at him but at the same time. Tried to figure out what happened last night.... then I noticed black stuff on his face. Wait no it's writing... on his forehead in black marker wrote dumbass and someone drew a moustache above his lip. I held myself from laughing not remembering doing that to him... Who would? 

"Morning... How'd you sleep?" I asked him and he yawned stretching his arms a little.  

"I think I'm in love with your bed." He said. 

"Bitch it's mine." I remarked sardonically and he chuckled. "Lets eat." I jumped out of bed and stretched my arms up above my head. Also stretching the muscles in my back which strangely felt really tense. I swung my arms down at my sides then gazed back at Henry. His face flushed and he quickly hopped out the other side of the bed facing away from me. I smiled at myself for having that kind of effect on him but then I saw my mum's black fur coat cast down carelessly on the floor. Mum always leaves it on a hook at the front door so what's it doing up here? And why does my head hurt so much? I lightly touched the back of my head and I felt a big lump on that hurt every time something light as air touched it. 

"Ooo that looks bad Angie..." Henry said and I felt his hands lightly separate my hair and I whimpered a little. 

"What did you do bash my head while I was asleep?" I whined pulling away from him and picking up the coat from the floor.  

"Don't blame me... Maybe you hit your head on the head board." Doesn't sound like something I'd do...  

"Anyway let's just eat before we..." I stared at his face again and I burst out laughing unable to control myself. He looked at me lost and I just... Oh my god... the giggles just kept spilling out uncontrollably.  

"What?" 

"Look in the mirror." Was all I could manage to say and when he did his whole body stiffened. Then he stared at me with a perked brow which made me cover my mouth. 

"Did you do this?" 

"No! I would never." I said but I was still giggling uncontrollably so he didn't believe me. "I swear it wasn't me!" 

"Who else would have?" He asked and I thought of the twins. Yes they would do something as childish as this. 

"Go wash it off. I'll get to the bottom of this once I've had something to eat." I said and he walked around heading off to the bathroom. Then I heard Michael laughing loudly in the hallway which only made me burst out laughing as well. I quickly went to my closet to get dressed but my style of clothing has changed. Is there any point in trying to be invisible anymore? Nicole goes after the hooded girls find me, Ranger and Blaz are always around me and Ronny... well he' a lost case to me at the moment. I guess... it's time to get some of my good clothing out... I grabbed my black arch leggings that has black ribbon criss-crossing down from the mid-thigh to the ankle and slipped those on. I picked out a black lace top from forever 21. It's a bit much for school but I don't care, not anymore. To casual it down I got out my unworn black high tops but these were non-designer just shoes I saw passing by a shop owned by a little Chinese woman. I walked dressed and almost ready but I still didn't look at myself in the mirror. I frowned at my flat chest then just picked up the studded leather jacket Erica had given me, Suddenly Henry walked in with smudged black ink staining his face and I bit my lip. He stared at me stunned. 

"Wha... where are you going?" He asked mockingly. "You look to fabulous to be going to school." He said in a high pitched and I chuckled. 

"I'm trying something new. Who knows maybe Nicole won't even recognise me." I joked and Henry chuckled. "Your face is still retarded looking."