~22~

🎼The cool night breeze caressed the threads of my hair as we stood in the lonely park. I came back here because it was fun singing freely to the animals. I threw off my hoodie on the ground then turned to Blaz. He stood awkwardly with hands in his pockets. This is so unlike him.

"Jesus Blaz." He whipped his head in my direction and I chuckled. I grabbed his shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Loosen up. That's why I brought you here."

"I think this is the same spot where I ran after your toy." He said. "And the maraca."

"What are you...? Never mind. But Blaz note that there's nobody around." I said then I spun around howling.

"What the fuck?"

"You're hiding away your voice from me. I don't understand why but since you forced me to audition I'm going to at least try to get you to sing with me."

"I'm not..."

'Oh woah oooooh I just want to feel this moment Oh Woah ooooh I just want to feel this moment.'

"No." Wuss. I walked behind him and rested my head on his shoulder.

'A little party never killed nobody, so we gonna dance until we drop.' I grabbed his leather jacket and pulled it off.

"Oi!" He reached out but I ducked out of the way then chucked it on top of mine.

"Sing with me!" I yelled noticing his tattoo on his left arm the tattoo of black wings. Angel wings. I don't know but I smiled at it then looked into his eyes. "You sang last time."

"Once in a lifetime thing."

"Blaz I want both of us to sing this song. Otherwise I'm doing all the work."

"I'll play the music part."

"You don't know how to play the piano." We had another stare down and I sighed turning away. I gazed up at the sky remembering the angel that had watched that night. All the creatures ran away in fear. "I came a few nights ago."

"And I care because?"

I ignored. "I followed the cat here and he made sing in front of an audience of animals. Even a bear belive it or not."

"Really?" I expected a completely different reply to that. I thought he would say "not" Or "Great you're a Disney princess now." Some mocking retorts not curiosity.

"I told you an angel was stalking me that night remember?" I felt him stiffen behind me. I bit my tongue on the next question. Was that you Blaz?

"Again with the angel bullshi..."

"Yes I agree you are a horrible excuse for an angel Blaz. But I do know they exist so shut up or I'll punch you again." I turned around. I jumped when I found him right behind me and his mouth quirked but then went down to a straight line.

"Ranger thinks I'm clueless about all this. He kept badmouthing you today when I went to search for Michael."

"Wait what?"

"Yep."

"You and ranger.... What did he say?" I batted my lashes and he groaned. "Tell me." I started walking away with a small smile. I flicked my hair back then looked over my shoulder. What? Where'd he go? Something poked my gut and I jumped giggling then glared at Blaz.

"That tickled."

"What did he say about me?" I just shrugged.

"You demand so much from me and yet you won't even do me one favour." I watched his jaw tense as he grew more and more annoyed. I shrugged again. "If only you would be so kind as if to,"

"Shut up."

"Now I'm confused. Do you want me to tell you or be silent?" His jaw clicked and then I winked and started running away.

"Please princess I'll hunt you like the real hellhound I am." He yelled out slyly which made me grin as I rushed around tree. I heard his footsteps far behind me and so I hid behind an oak tree take a little break. I took a deep breath as I smiled at the sky. I can't hear his footsteps. I wonder if I get super hearing? Because I feel like he's not on ground anymore. Maybe he's flying... No he wouldn't give himself away like that. I almost yelped when I heard a twig snap. That's him, oh yes that is definitely him. I gazed up at the tree branches. I let my vision blur and again I felt like time just froze and then I found myself on the tree branches looking down at Blaz. He looked the tree right where I was standing and growled when he didn't see me there.

"What?" He hissed confused. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "Rich girl? Rich girl!" I stayed silent and licked my lips. I never really noticed how broad his shoulders are. He's always hiding under a leather jacket I didn't realise he had some muscle. "Princess..." He sighed. "You're going to make me sing aren't you?" I shook my head as I silently laughed. And that's when Mr Cat as usual appeared out of nowhere and sat in my lap.

He sighed again, 'Say something I'm giving up on you,

'I'll be the one if you want me to,

'anywhere I would have followed you,' He sounds good. Boys with talent immediately become more sexier. It's hard to keep in mind that he's an asshole.

'Say something I'm giving up on you.' Mr cat purred and rubbed his cheek against my hand. I guess it's my que.

'And I,' I started and he whipped his head up at me. 'am feeling so small, it was over my head, I know nothing at all'

He sang with me. 'And I will stumble and fall,' he started climbing up the tree. 'I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl.' He sat next to me and I admired his glowing face as the moonlight hit him. 'Say something I'm giving uo on you, I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, anywhere I would've followed you,'

'Say something I'm giving up on you.

And I will swallow my pride,

You're the one that I love,

And I'm saying goodbye,

Say something I;m giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would've followed you Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh,

Say something I'm giving uo on you,' I exhaled deeply shivering but not because it's cold up here. This is all getting a bit intense and I can't move my eyes away from his gaze.

'Say something I'm giving up on you,' He leaned his face a little closer to mine and I gulped. No.

'Say something...' I whispered the last words and then he started leaning even closer. No, no, no... He abrubtly yelped and fell backwards off the tree.

"Fuck!" He yelled halfway before his whole body smacked onto the roots and dirt below. "He fucking bit me!' I stared down at Mr Cat then started laughing loudly.