~25~

I'm feeling exceptionally generous today so I've decided to put up three more chapters because well I love you guyz and... I really can't wait to hear or read what you think so please comment!

🎼“Just observation boys so don’t hurt me.” I teased smiling down at the ground.

“Well now I know what you fantasise about princess.” Blaz said in a low voice and then he started squeezing my hand tightly making me squirm.

“Ow... Ow... OW!” I ripped my hand from Blaz’s grip and placed it onto Ranger’s muscled arm. I squeezed his bicep and gawked at it then gazed up at him while he smirked down at me proudly. Yes... I am doing this to annoy Blaz and I am honestly impressed. “Listen you two humor is what’s going to get me through this OK so please just...” I gazed between the two of them. “Go along with it.” Ranger gave my hand a comforting squeeze.

“Of course are you ok?” Ranger stared sympathetically down at me. No, I feel like I might throw up. I heard humming again which made my breathing hitch and suddenly Blaz stood behind us with his back and black wings facing us.

“Get her out of here.” Blaz said not looking at us and facing the dark room. Ranger didn’t he hesitate he just started pulling me to the window.

I called to him worriedly. “Blaz?”

“I’ll be fine.” He said. I’m not convinced but it’s too late because Ranger flew out of the window holding me close to his chest and held onto him for dear life because I didn’t expect to be flying.

“Relax I’ve got you.” Ranger whispered and I can feel my nails digging into his back at the same time as staring up at the clouded sky. Oh God please don’t rain.

“Don’t drop me.” I winced pathetically.

“I won’t.” Then suddenly my feet touched the ground and Ranger let me go and stepped back. I gazed around to find us behind buildings, somewhere where I don’t recognise anything.

“How did I...? I was at the shopping centre.”

“The demon had transported you to a different building. Far away from other people so no one would hear you screaming.”

“Lovely. Just absolutely wonderful.” I remarked sarcastically. Blaz is on my mind I really want him to be safe. “Is he going to be OK? I know you don’t care but please...”

His jaw clenched and I sighed. “He’ll be fine.” I nodded once and tried to avoid looking at his bare torso. “So...” I said awkwardly.

“So...” He said equally as awkward. “I’m surprised that...”

“I’m not surprised?” I finished with a small smile.

“Yeah. How are you taking this so calmly?”

“Maybe I believe you’re my guardian angel.” I replied. Do I tell him? Can I tell him anything about me? He smiled at me in wonder and I fell nervous under his gaze. “A very bare chested guardian angel.” My eyes eyed at his delicious abs and I looked away ashamed and blushing. To think he was squashing my body to his as we were actually flying.