~11~

🎼I didn't bother going to sick bay since my wound healed anyway which by the way is still freaking me out, so instead I went inside the school library and logged myself onto a computer. OK um... What was it Blaz mistook me for? A light angel... I typed that in making sure no one was watching me and it didn't really come up with a lot of information. Actually, a lot of these are completely way off. Different church groups, Jesus Christ and the bible and something about an angel named Gabriel. I clicked on images and well it's true when they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Some of these pictures are really cool. Not what I'm searching for but I think I've found new computer wallpaper.

"Hey, what are you doing?" A male voice asked. And Ronny came crashing down on the computer next to me. The profile of Ronny is brown hair, grey eyes, tan skin, really handsome and well built but not my type, a real athlete and loves impressing people especially me and when he's not staring at me he can lamely flirt. Well, that's what happened the last few times I have had to be alone with him. When I didn't answer he looked at my screen then gave me a smirk. "Searching up your own kind I see." I know he's joking around and trying to flirt but I can't help but feel something about that...

"Cheap shot," I responded then looked back at the screen and clicked on the x button.

"Merely stating facts." He whispered leaning right into me.

"Re-look those facts," I said back and leaned away from him. I pulled my hood up and Ronny snatched my hand away and forcefully pulled my hood down. "Hey!"

"Leave it down," he ordered, his expression looking intense. "You're always hiding yourself. Except for yesterday, you looked really sexy in that black dress, " he said staring at my legs. "You should wear stuff like that more often." His voice got rough. Fear spiked up my spine at the way his eyes wandered in an almost psychotic---possessive glare.

"Alright Ronny I'll keep that in mind but I have work to do now and... Shouldn't you be in class?" I questioned moving my chair back.

"I could ask you the same question."

"I... Have a free period." I stuttered and he smirked not believing. Damn.

"Sure." He said snapping out of the weird possessive gaze he was putting on me.

"Ok, what about you? Where are you meant to be?"

"My whole class are here actually so I'm safe." He pointed to all the students on another set of computers researching. But I noticed some boys watching us, they kept nudging each other, whispering, smirking then when they noticed me looking their eyes widened. Again someone's captured by my beauty, they just admired me not realising it. I looked back at the screen of the computer trying to ignore them.

"Maybe you should go back to your class." I silently prayed. He didn't move and remained watching me. I was about to snap it at everyone until I noticed black in the corner of my eye. I gazed up expecting to see Blaz, surprisingly I was kind of hoping it would be him. Unfortunately, it's one of his female friends Erica. She's beautiful if I don't say so myself, however in a deadly way. Her face is heart-shaped, full lips covered in black lipstick that matches her raven hair, hair that falls dead straight on her shoulders, then there are her ice-cold grey eyes, in a way she reminds me of a snake, an untrustworthy creature. I wonder if she could be like Blaz. Now I'm really starting to doubt that he's an angel. I thought they were supposed to look out for humans and take care of innocent beings. Blaz is well... He's a dick. And I doubt his friends are any different. But still, if she knows something that may help me out. I watched her start heading to the exit with a book in hand. She must have sensed someone watching her because she turned her head to look at me still walking. Our eyes literally locked, her ice ones against my black ones. Staring calmly but intensely. Finally, she broke off the stare-down by looking away and walking out. I decided to follow her. I brought my hood up and quickly logged off.

The Devil's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara