~24~

🎼 As if I had just imagined it, that maybe it was the trick of the light… Blaz snickered amused. Staring at us as if we were a joke.

“Why are you talking to the likes of her?” Nicole stormed over right on cue and leeched onto Blaz’s arm shooting me a devilish glare. Jeez insecure much? She can’t possibly think I’d take Blaz away from her. He slipped his arm away but then to her enjoyment he rested his arm over her shoulders. As if to prove something to me or just make me throw up.

“Oh Nicole it’s so good to see you to!” I exaggerated and she grunted. Wrapping her arm around Blaz’s waist and leaning into him. Lara gave me a look meaning we both agreed that Nicole is a complete idiot. But I don’t care because I’m holding hands with Herny. It’s not like we’ve never held hands before but Henry doing it now in front other people makes it more serious.

“Sorry sweet cheeks.” He purred down to her. So I passed him my ice cream making him suspicious.

“You just put me off it here it’s yours.” I said so he went for it but I whipped it away. “As if I would give away chocolate ice cream numbnut.” I licked it and looked over at Michael and Melvin who was running over to us.

“Blaz?” Michael beamed up at Blaz. And I swear Blaz’s eyes softened as he gazed at my little cousin.

Blaz shoved Nicole away and knelt down to Michael smiling warmly at him. “Sup Mike?” I mentally groaned at the nickname. He smirked at me knowing how much I hated the nickname last time he used it.

“When are you coming over again?”

“What?” Nicole and Henry asked confused. Ok so I haven’t exactly... no wait I’m pretty Henry knows Blaz has to come over to do homework. But I can see from Nicole’s perplexed expression she has no idea what Michael was talking about.

“Depends on the princess over here.” Blaz replied his head gesturing to me.

“You’ve been inviting my BF to your trashy place?” He invites himself.

“We were working on homework.” I assured.

“If your face gets anymore red you will camoflauge with your hair.” Lara commented.

“Shut it.”

I sighed letting go of Henry and crossing my arms over. “Nicole you’re overreacting over something that’s no big deal. Tell her Blaz.” He stayed silent. Smirking... Deviosuly... “Blaz.” Why would I expect him to be civil? Of course he enjoys seeing his girlfriend in a state where she’s ready to tear my throat out. I shot at him daggers which pleased him more. He then gazed over the random group of our classmates and gestured for them to come over.

“I’m not over reacting. I know hotstuff here wouldn’t go with scum like you, especially one that ages quicker than a banana.” I stared at her increduloudly unable to hide away the smile. Even Blaz looked away embarrassed of her ‘insult’. I’m so tempted to say to him and in front of our fabulous crowd that ‘yes... youre dating that.