~30~

🎼 I did the best I could what can I say? It’s just so hard to dance when heaps of judgmental eyes are glaring at you because they think you’re a slut. Me a slut please if I were actually a slut and people knew I slept with Blaz I probably would have become more famous than Kim Kardashion. I’m exaggerating of course but you get my point. What I’m saying is I feel really uncomfortable with knowing I’m being watched and critisised for everything I do. I hate to say this but for once I do care for what people think. Blaz’s head popped from around the corner of the wall I was hiding behind and I looked away from him down at my crossed arms.

“We were barely on that dance floor for a minute.”

“First of all it’s just carpet not a dance floor and I don’t dance to Miley Cyrus without my wrecking ball. Second I came to this party because Erica was going to teach me about...” I glared around then searched the other end of the corridor seeing a few people before I stared at Blaz. “You know. And third...” I trailed off.

“And third?” He pushed. I don’t want him of all people to know I feel insecure. No freaking way is that happening and I don’t care how nice he’s being to me tonight or that he saved me from that demon.

“Nothing. I’m the social outcast I prefer to keep it that way.”

“Oh please I could tell how excited you were to come don’t lie to me rich girl I can see right through you.”

“Not through my clothes I hope.”

“Don’t change the subject we’ll get to that later.” He replied sarcastically. Don’t smile! Too late... “What’s the real problem? Is it the shoes?” I snickered. “Is it the fact Nicole is here and is telling everyone you’re a boyfriend stealer?” I hesitated. “I’m telling people otherwise.”

I looked at him shocked. “You are?”

“You told me to.” He said as if that was just a normal thing to say. No it’s not normal not coming from him!

“I did but since when do you do as I say?”

“Ever since I saw your legs. Come on you’re here live it out make memories.”

“Is that an order Sensei?” He didn’t answer he just took me by the hand and pulled me back down the hallway to the crowd of dancers. Are they growing? Wait no... I’m shrinking why am I...? I gazed down at my feet and saw my heels shrinking and changing into black high tops. “Blaz my shoes!” I panicked.

“You can’t dance in heels.”

“Blaz!” I growled. He yoinked me into him as soon as Taylor Swift ‘shake it off’ blared through the speakers.

“Stop awkwardly dancing.” He whispered noticing I’m just swaying side to side. I’m not a bad dancer. I snickered. Yeah you keep telling yourself that. “Oh heaven really.” Blaz scowled because still I’m not dancing. Then I started growing and my heels came back killing my feet. Erica spun me around to dance with while holding my hands.

“Go with the flow.” She said. “Ignore the others they’re not important.” When she started shaking her head around crazily as Taylor sang I laughed then shook my head around. We waved our arms around and started dancing stupidly while singing to the words. Dancing with her helps because she’s not trying to seem cool and that’s what Blaz was doing. He always has to seem too cool for his bad boy reputation. “Angie lookout.” She warned and Blaz spun me around so I sang.

‘The players gonna play play play play play

And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate