~15~

🎼"Ew." Henry and I snapped our heads to the doorway to see one of the twins standing there in a min black shimmery dress, hair out and face coated with dark make up. "Get a room before I throw up." She pretended to vomit, how immature can she get? Then her sister came into view wearing a silver mini dress. But I still can't tell the difference.

"Or maybe we should tell your mum.." The other sister said smugly and I glared at her.

"She already knows he's here."

"Hey Macy, hey Stacy." Henry greeted politely and they stared between us smirking.

"Let her have her fun, it's amazing how she can even get to first base with a guy." Macy or Stacy remarked and I rolled my eyes. As they giggled mischievously.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Out to a party, you know that boy Blaz will be there. You remember him since you guys were practically all over each other yesterday." Lying little bitches. I scoffed and when Henry looked at me warily I shook my head.

"That's a lie. And that's disgusting..." Well not really, I imagine with all his experience he must be a good kisser. I'm just thinking logically!

"Whatever freak. Come on Stacy lets go." The one in the black dress said and they disappeared, they heels making big clomping sounds. I hate them, I really do. I seem to have really horrible people surrounding me. Nicole, Blaz, the twins and now I have a random person calling me. That could have been anyone really playing a practical joke. Even Blaz although I don't know how he could have gotten my number.

"I saw the party as I was coming over. I don't know how a fifteen year old got ahold of alcohol, and what's with all the scary adults creeping around that place?" Henry said not looking at me. Creepy adults... Could he have more dark angels there, wherever there is.

"It's Blaz, what do you expect?" What a way to ruin the moment. We were actually about to kiss, Henry and I kissing.

"So you and Blaz..." No Henry can't believe that story. No just no, he knows how much I loathe Blaz.

"We didn't do anything." I assured and he looked like he wanted to believe me but couldn't.

"Did he try something?" I hesitated and he caught that then stood up looking mad. "I'll kill him." I doubt he take a dark angel. I stood up and grabbed Henry's arm then gazed directly in his eyes.

"He tried. But he failed, he won't be trying anything ever again." Hopefully. "I punched him and now he's going out with Nicole. There's nothing more to discuss." I said to him.

"You punched him?" He said almost doubtfully and I nodded.

"Never doubt me."

"I never have... Until now."

"Excuse me!"

"Lets just enjoy the movie." He hugged my waist and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I giggled and felt my cheeks heating up as he just behaved as if this was normal. I fit my head in his neck and took a relaxing breath. This is what I want, how come I never realised before. I really like Henry and I'm sure he likes me back.

~🎶~

We lay under the covers leaving some space between us in my bed.

"It's been a long time since we shared a bed." I said sounding seductive and he chuckled nervously staring at the ceiling. My phone started ringing and it's the number I didn't recognise earlier. So I didn't touch it... I gulped nervously and for the hell of it I picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" The other person is just breathing heavily. The hairs on the back of my neck rose up on end. "I can hear you breathing." I said through clenched teeth.