~26~

🎼~Is that Ranger? Ranger casually strolled in hiding beneath his grey hood, backpack slung over one shoulder, light blue ripped jeans and of course the lip ring. Coming directly towards me. I feel awkward with him near. Last night I had this really realistic dream about him, it was really... Well we almost kissed then I woke up. But it felt too real...~ Anyone remember this in chapter 14. Here’s what really happened that night.

Ranger opened her bedroom window and slipped inside her warm room, lightly walking across the floor to stand at the end of her bed while she slept. This is an unusual thing to do in Ranger's case, when he wants a girl he would often charm her with his looks but Angelica. She is something to him, she is human he thinks but she didn't fall for him straight away like most girls would. He's not the man that she thinks about 24/7 but he can't seem to get her out of his mind. She's different to any other creature he'd seen in his life. He thought he'd seen beautiful before when he looked in the mirror but then he saw her face, this is all new to him. He decided to come tonight very sure that Blaz wouldn't show up at the same time like last time. He flinched when she stirred in her sleep and she rolled onto her back so he could clearly see her beautiful sleepy face. I wonder what she's dreaming about? He thought folding up his wings and shrinking them down so can cover them with his grey jacket. The fabric feeling soft on his golden smooth skin. "Time to get her dreaming about me." He whispered standing tall then he entered her mind. Seeing nothing but pure black. Must be between a dream... He thinks then he saw Angelica stand not too far away from him and he strutted to her. Out of the dream in real life he waved his arm in the air so that in the dream he made a scene of a beach lit by only a full moon and a million stars.

"Wow." He heard her whisper and when she turned around she was surprised to see Ranger stand there admiring her. Since she's chosen to wear a white strapless dress that goes just above her knees and has her hair in a half up half down style. Ranger can't help but smile, happy that she's chosen to dress up for him.

"Angelica you put these stars to shame." He complimented and Angelica beamed then gazed up at them. He took this chance to step closer to her and she immediately noticed the quick movement.

"What do you think you're doing?" She questioned smiling. It's only a dream she told herself, I can do whatever I want. She watched as a white orchid materialised in Ranger's hand and he offered it to her.

"I'm merely giving you a gift." He said innocently to her. Out of the dream he started walking closer to her, while she smiled in her sleep. However both don't know that Blaz has arrived and is furious to see Ranger watching her sleep. He would call him a sick bastard but Blaz himself is also here so that would make him a hypocrite. He watched Ranger lean in towards Angelica's face and growled at him. Back in the dream Angelica stood there as Ranger held her face in his hand and both leaned in. It's just a dream... She told herself as he was ready to steal her first kiss. Then in a blink of an eye he was gone. Out of the dream Blaz pulled Ranger back dragging him to the ground across the room. Ranger in a fit of rage got up and swung a fist at Blaz who dodged it then pulled both himself and Ranger to the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing!? You perverted desperate moron. You're not aloud to touch her ever again!" Blaz whispered harshly.

"Who put you in charge of her lips? As if you wouldn't do the same thing!" Blaz was about to argue however when the door creaked open they both covered each others mouths and moved further into the shadows under some table. Unaware that they both have each others hands on their enemies mouths they watched the little boy Michael step inside her room.

"Jelly?" He called out and she yawned sitting up. "I had a bad dream." He said and both boys although they will never admit it found him adorable.

"Really? I was having a good one." She said and Ranger smiled in satisfaction while Blaz rolled his eyes.

"Really? What was it about?" Michael asked climbing onto the bed and lying beside Angelica. She yawned again and from what they could see she was smiling down at him.

"Just a boy I know." She said as Michael snuggled closer to her and she wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

"Was it about Blaz?" He asked and Blaz smirked underneath Ranger's hand.

"No that would be a fucking nightmare." She stated and he giggled at the colourful language. "Remember not to say that in front of your mother. Only say it to your sisters." She said and he laughed loudly so she shushed him.

"I like Blaz. Since you can't marry me I give you my permission to marry Blaz." He said and Blaz mentally laughed his head off as Ranger decided he didn't like the little boy anymore.

"Thank you Michael but I like someone else." She admitted and Michael stood up crossing his arms over his chest and tried to look threatening. But Angelica wanted to just cuddle him because he is so cute! "There's a boy named Henry. He's been my best friend ever since kindergarden." She said and Ranger mentally groaned.

"You love this Henry huh? Well what is he good at?" Michael interrogated getting a little jealous.

"He... Well he's in a soft ball team."

"Is he good?" He asked and Angelica hesitated biting her lip.

"He's dedicated." She finally said and Michael smiled triumphantly. "I support him no matter what."  The guy sucks. Both Blaz and Ranger thought. At least they can agree on something.

"I still prefer Blaz. Will I ever see him again?" Blaz eyed Ranger and smirked.

"I'll tell you what every time he comes over to work on our assignment you can hang with us. He only seems to behave when you're around so you'll be doing me a favour." She said and he snuggled under the covers with her.

"I saw the way he looked at you when you sang. I wanted to hit him." He yawned and Blaz flinched while she chuckled.

"Even the cruelest of people will gasp when I sing." She said laying down.

"I know I do... Jelly?"

"Yes?"

"I love you Jelly." She closed her eyes and snuggled with Michael.

"I love you too."

"Even though you have no boobs." He said then closed his eyes and Angelica laughed. He's lucky he's so cute she thought then fell back asleep. So the boys came out from under the table. They stared at Angelica and Michael, listening to his little snores but mainly gazed at the sleeping beauty. Blaz ignorant as he is keeps trying to find things wrong with her, he's afraid of the feelings growing inside of him and blames her for it. Ranger likes her immensely but is extremely annoyed at Blaz. Why does he keep coming? He obviously has no care for her, just wants her as a plaything. Ranger thought glaring at Blaz. Blaz could feel Ranger's glaring eyes but chose to ignore him and escape out the window. Ranger took one last glance at her then flew out himself.

The Devil's Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें