49 ~ agowilt

agowilt(n); unnecessary fear

y/n's pov

"a skirt? for bowling?" minho questioned when we rushed to the elevator. "i had 15 minutes to get ready it was the closest thing to me and i wasn't thinking" i groaned looking at my cute but impractical outfit.

 "i had 15 minutes to get ready it was the closest thing to me and i wasn't thinking" i groaned looking at my cute but impractical outfit

"it's still cute though" hyunjin appeared into the conversation with a smile. majority of the members let out a disgusted scoff at hyunjins flirting, causing a giggle to escape my mouth.

-

"okay five youngest at this lane and five oldest at this lane, it's the easiest way to separate us" woojin informed. "and the easiest way to keep the lovebirds apart" he muttered when i strolled pass making my jaw drop at the cheek of him.

let's just say, i cant play bowling for the life of me. "y/n do you want the bumper ramp?" seungmin joked after the ball went down the gutter for the 4th time, and it was only my 2nd go! "shush i'll get it next time" i huffed as i spun around to sit on the sofa in a quick move, my skirt unintentionally raising as i spun

hyunjins pov

y/n in that skirt was a view. "yes she's a small girl, but she had long legs for her size. and those legs were complimented perfectly by that skirt. she got ready in 15 minutes yet still looks like a goddess. how am i so luck-" my thoughts got cut off by changbin. "you're up hyunjin! stop staring there's cameras" he whispered the last part. i quickly snapped out of it and stood up to bowl, the same time as y/n. we had lil glance at each other and a smile when we both went to the alley with a ball each.

we bowled at the same time but, mine was a strike while hers went to the gutter again. "yOURe kIddInG HoW DiD He DO ThAt!" i heard her whine and i looked over with a big smile and a giggle. "she's too cute" i thought as i sat back down and watched her do the same.

-

y/n's pov

bowling was really fun, even though i didn't hit one pin, but it was a great laugh. after bowling, we went to eat. while we were having lunch at a restaurant near by, i got an email from the nurse at jyp for me to visit her so she can check my stitches.

"guys i'll be late for producing i have to have a check up with the nurse first" i told chan jisung and changbin who sat across from me. "oh it's fine, jisung and i have things to take care of anyways so we're not going. sorry we couldn't tell you earlier" changbin said after sipping his coke. "oh okay that's fine guys. chan are you still going?" i asked him. "most likely yes" he replied with a smile. "just us two then" i smiled and some of my food.

hyunjin froze at what i said and hitched a breathe. "why did he react like that. we're only producing and writing lyrics" i thought. "you okay?" i asked and put a hand on his knee. "yeah no i'm fine just hot food" he played it of kinder dryly. "ah i see" i said quietly and began eating my food again.