9 ~ ferly

ferly(n); somethinf unusual, strange, or causing wonder or terror

y/n's pov

i've been back at the dorms for 2 days now. my health is back to normal except for the pounds i lost, but i don't want them back so that's fine. conversations with the boys had been awkward since they probably hate me now. but i'm still determined to get this performance perfect so i'm gonna keep trying.

after practice chan wanted to talk to us. we all sat down in a circle in the middle of the practise room while looking up at him like a class in kindergarten. he was standing still with his hands behind his back with a small smile plastered on his face. "so" he started "as you all know y/n is back to good health" they all looked at me and started cheering and clapping along with an iconic dolphin scream from jeongin. i was shocked by the reaction but i hid my surprised face with a chuckle. "welcome back y/n" chan winked at me. "thanks" i said looking away with blushing cheeks. why did he wink at me..!??

"anyways! our performance is tomorrow and so far everything is looking amazing. i'm so proud of all of you so i prepares a surprise but it's back at the dorm." chan said with a cheeky smile. oohs and aahs were heard from every member. "but before we celebrate..i wanted to tell you that a few minutes ago i was informed that we all have to perform separately as soloists." we all looked at each other in shock. "when??" minho asked.

after minhos question there was a knock on the door. "now..." chan said while jogging to the door to open. before he did he signaled us to stand up. we all rose to our feet as quick as possible. while patting down my shorts the door opened to reveal....

my dad, our manager, two other men, a woman and jyp himself. "let's introduce ourselves" chan said running back to us and stood beside me.
"1..2 annyeonghaseyo"
we all said in sync while bowing. "still no group name?" my dad questioned. "not yet sir, we're still thinking" chan replied. "do you have any that you've been thinking about?" jyp asked while they all sat down on the chairs in the practise room. "yes sir we were thinking of '10fm' 'stray kids' or 'treasure10' but we're not sure yet" chan said "we're open to any ideas from you all though" woojin added with a big smile. he's so flipping cute. "i like stray kids but we can't be definite that you'll all be in a group together remember?" jyp started. "as chan has informed you, i want to see how you all do without preparation and you need to learn to handle things under pressure. me and my fellow judges will give you all feedback after your individual performances." jyp said and all we could do was nod. to say we were nervous is an understatement.

"so if you want to sing stand to the left if you want to dance stand in the middle and if you want to rap stand to the right" he finished pointing to each place he talked about with his pen. we all shuffled about into our chosen spots.
singing- chan woojin jeongin seungmin
rapping- jisung changbin
dancing- minho hyunjin felix

i had no clue which to go for. i had no chance of singing but i was drawn between dancing and rapping. "y/n which do you choose?" my dad spoke. "i cant decide between dancing or rapping" i spoke nervously while biting my knuckle. "then sing" jyp said while pointing to the left. my eyes widened in shock "i'm not very confident in singing though" i said quietly while giving my dad the "help me" look. "y/n you have an unreal voice you'll do great" my dad said giving me a "haha not a chance i'm helping you" smile. i pouted and shuffled over to the left and sat on the floor with the others.

chan put his hand on my thigh and said "don't worry y/n you'll do great. i know i've never heard you sing and i don't think anyone here but your dad and minho have either, but i believe you'll do amazing just like you usually do." he said while looking into my eyes and smiling. i felt heat rushing to my cheeks as i gave him a small thanks. i looked away to hide my rosy cheeks. why am i blushing? am i sick? while looking away from chan, i saw minho glaring at chan as if he wanted to chop his hand off.

what the hell is happening?

-
-
-