34 ~ kilig

kilig(n); the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic

y/n's pov

"wake up y/n" i heard someone coo. i opened my eyes to see my amazing boyfriend looking down at me. i smiled up at him as his messy hair stuck out left right and centre. "good morning" he smiled and lay beside me. "good morning" i replied back. it was weird sleeping in separate rooms as it was the rules that we couldn't switch, but we got used to it. minho tended to leave as soon as hyunjin came into the room as although my brother is a pain in the ass, he still respects our privacies.

"do you have a schedule today?" he asked and wrapped him arms around me. "yep, meeting with 3racha boys and our manager. we're talking about a new album" i sighed. "aww, no y/n time for me. but new album that's exciting" he pouted cutely. "well it's 7:30 right now, i should probably get ready" i tried to sit up. "noooooo, staaayyy" he whined like a little child who's teddy bear just got taken off him. "hyunjin cmon i have an hour to get ready and i need to shower" i complained and tried to get out of his strong grip.

"i'll join you" he wiggled his eyebrows. "n-no you-you'll just distract me. yeah" i stuttered while blushing. "cute" he stood up finally. " i always know how to get at you y/n" he sang while fixing his hair in the mirror. "oh really?" i sarcastically laughed. "we'll see about that" i said before walking into the bathroom to shower.

hyunjins pov

i stayed sitting in y/n's room as i had nothing better to do. i lay on her bed on my phone. i heard the shower turn on and the water splash down on the tiles.

then, that's when i heard it.

y/n. singing.

LISTEN TO SONG NOW

she has the voice of an angel, not matter what she says, i'll always believe it. i lay there in awe at her beautiful voice. i quickly took my phone out and got closer to the door to record her voice. i'm so lucky to have a perfect girlfriend like her.

her tone matched so well to the song. i always heard her hum along to the song during the day, so it's probably one of her favourite songs.

after she finsihed singing, i heard the shower stop. i quickly jumped to the bed not wanting her to know i was listening to her. after about 2 minutes, i got a snapchat from her. i quickly swiped open my phone and waited for it to load. i tapped onto the photo and what i saw next was unexpected, but beautiful. "why does she do this to me" i whispered under my breath, completely aware of my blushed cheeks. it was a picture of her in the mirror her undergarments with a ring of steam on the mirror. it was hot. too hot.

y/n's pov

when i finsihed getting into my undergarments, i decided to tease hyunjin a bit. he had said he always knew how to get to me, meaning how to make my flustered and blushed, but i knew how to get to him too. firstly i sang in the shower which i know always melts his heart. i then decided to take a picture ;) of me and send it to him. afterwards, i got into my bathrobe and walked out of the bathroom to see my blushed boyfriend sitting on my bed. "i told you we'd see about that" i giggled and went to my wardrobe picking out an outfit for the day.

while gazing at my multiple options, i felt two arms snake around my waist as they play with the string of my bathrobe. "nope. i'll be late" i protested and continued to look through my wardrobe. "but you're too beautiful" he whispered while he swept my hair to the side before he kissed up my collarbone. "this or this" i turned around and showed him two hoodies, one cropped, one oversized. "neither" he pulled me closer. "hyunjin i'm serious do you want a new album this year or not" i squirmed out of his grip and started to get changed. "fine. but don't expect me to leave you alone tonight" he said and grinned. i shook my head "fine i'll stay with you tonight"