33 ~ redamancy

redamancy(n); the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full

*heated scene coming up*

y/n's pov

"hyunjinnie!" i yelled looking for him. he poked his head through the door soon after. "yes?" he smiled. "what do i wear?" i asked, trying to get enough information as possible. "something cute? i don't mind, anything. you always look pretty y/n" he swiftly left, still leaving me to wonder where we were going.

 you always look pretty y/n" he swiftly left, still leaving me to wonder where we were going

i walked out of my room after finally deciding on and outfit and getting ready. "i'm r- oh hello" i stopped myself from talking once i saw my manager and my dad. i bowed and sat down with them in the living space. chan and jeongin were there too.

"y/n! hi how are you?" my manager spoke. "good thank you" as we waited for the rest of them we continued with our conversation. hyunjin walked into the living space "y/n are you ready to go- oh hello sirs" hyunjin bowed.

"where are you two heading" my dad asked. "shopping for the dorm we're low on groceries" i made up an excuse. "y-yeah that" hyunjin stuttered and held his head low. "alright then, we won't keep yous long. basically we wanted to encourage another album before this year ends. you two can go the others can give you more details when you return" my dad said. i hugged my dad goodbye and hyunjin and i left the dorm.

"that was close" i giggled as we closed the door. "i know yeah i nearly shit myself when i saw your dad" he laughed. we talked about how that could've gone so much worse and laughed about it.

"here's our first stop" he said as we stood outside my favourite cafe. "ooo yay" i clapped and smiled. "cute" he smiled at me. he always knows how to make me blush like mad, even when he says one word.

hyunjin ordered our favourites and we sat down in the most hidden seats. we always have to wear our masks incase people recognise us. "i wish we didn't have to hide us" he suddenly said. "yeah i know. rules suck" i complained. "when were in public we can barely talk to each other and when we're in the dorm everything is fine, but today was just a warning on how easy it is for us to get caught" i explained while annoyed.

"hidden in the dorm and practise rooms is better than nothing, y/n." he placed his hand on mine and smiled. "that's true" i nodded. we finished up our coffees and cake and left the small cafe.

"ok now, we're going to somewhere special" hyunjin smiled and guided me to a car. we got in and said hello to the driver. "where? where? where?" i kept bugging him. hyunjin kept his mouth shut and chuckled at my curiosity. "not saying" he laughed. i huffed and sat back into my seat, arms crossed like a child. "cutie" he laughed. i shook my head in defeat.

"oh chan texted me" hyunjin said. "he says 'spend the day together, we know how to cover yous up' with a winky face" hyunjin laughed then texted a thank you. i giggled at chans words.