18 ~ incite

incite(v); to stir, encourage, or urge on

y/n's pov

it had been a week since minho and felix left stray kids. they moved out of our dorm but they were in the same dorm together with other trainees. my room felt so empty without minho to annoy me and without felix popping in to practise together. it was so odd.

we were called to go to the practise room for a fitness and work out day. i got ready in my empty room, wearing appropriate clothes for working out:

i packed my bag with water, an apple and a jumper incase it got cold as it was nearing winter

as i walked into the kitchen i saw 8 smoothie bottles on the island. "oh good morning y/n, you can take a smoothie. me and chan made them for all of us" changbin said while putting away kitchen appliances. "thank you, it looks great" i said and took one of the smoothies. "how excited are you for fitness!" changbin said sarcastically after taking his own smoothie. "i cant wait" i replied in a sarcastic tone too. we chuckled after that bit of more banter making jokes while drinking our breakfast smoothies.

at practise room>

we began our warm up with 20 sprints of the length room then a minute break then another 30. afterwards we stretched while chatting about life and other things.
suddenly, there was a knock on the door. we all grew silent until chan shouted "come in!"

in came jyp himself. we all stood up and bowed and said hello. "hi everyone, i was aware that you would all be here today so i wanted to talk to guys for a short while" he explained. "so as you know minho and felix are gone" he began "i wanted to introduce you guys to two potential members of stray kids." he looked over at the door as it opened on cue.

in walked felix and my brother. my mouth grew wide with shock as they stood beside jyp. we were all in shock. "welcome back boys, i'll leave you ten to it" and with that he exited the room.

"AAAAAh no waaayyy" i yelled and ran up to minnie and he lifted me up in a hug. i wanted to burst into tears of joy but i held them in for once. we all had a long group hug before getting back to our fitness. which we still had to do for another 2 hours.

the hours passed quicker than i had expected. we were all very sweaty and probably all smelled horrible but we were that close that no one cared. we were all in the same shoes. we all sat on the floor as per usual as chan read from a text he had just received. "okay guys so our final performance is next wednesday, so we have just under a week to practise practise and practise. we'll perform hellevator in front of an audience, jyp staff and jyp himself. this will be the last episode of our reality show as well as the last opportunity to debut all 10 of us together as STRAY KIDS" chan was out of breathe as we all cheered after "STRAY KIDS" was yelled.

we were so ready to debut. it's all we every dreamed of. it was our last chance to prove ourselves worthy of making music, choreographing dancing, writing lyrics, having fans, growing and improving together as a team to become to best possible idols we can.

now was our chance.

-
-
-