42 ~ alethephobia

alethephobia(n); fear of hearing anticipated bad news

y/n's pov

"wakey wakey" was the first thing i heard the next morning. felix's deep voice causing both me and hyunjin to wake up immediately. "what the fuck felix" i complained in english to the now laughing boy. "no cursing!" chan yelled from the hallway. "ssshhhh go back to bed" hyunjin hummed and snuggled me back into his chest. "no guys cmon, it's almost noon and we want to make the most of our week off. we're gonna start deciding our three free activities now" felix shook the duvet, trying to get us up. "fine" we both groaned. felix left the room as we both sat up.

"i'm gonna kill him" i mumbled as i put my hood up, hiding my messy hair. "you're so cute" hyunjin smiled at me. i blushed and hid my face with my hands which were covered by my sweater paws. "aahhhh stahp you're killing me" hyunjin dramatically exited the room, leaving me to laugh alone.

after a short while, the ten of us were eating at the table, discussing what activities to do. there was too much ideas going around between us, causing some heated conversations. "everyone write down what they want to do and then we randomly pick it out" chan said, finally ending the bickering. i wrote down laser tag as i hadn't been since i was little.

"okay the first one is....karaoke!" chan exclaimed. we all nodded as we were all content with a relaxing yet fun activity. "the second one is....bowling!" he read. "oooo"s were heard from the majority of us. "and finally....laser tag! ooo i love laser tag" chan excitedly said while the others got excited too. "we'll tell mr lee later when he comes, but i the mean time, i say we play games!?" woojin suggested and we all agreed. i went to get the board games as the others hurried over to the living space, as there usually isn't enough seats.

"heyyy no fair i was getting the games" i complained as i saw that all the seats were taken up. "just go sit on hyunjin whineass" minho cheeked, earning a slap from chan and minho giggled mischievously. giving up, i walked over to hyunjin and he moved back into the sofa and spread his knees open, letting me to sit in between. he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled me close towards him. as we played the games his head rested on my shoulder, his tall figure still allowing him to see the game.

-timeskip-

we were still playing board games, until we heard the front door open. i jumped up from hyunjins embrace and moved his knee sideways so i could sit properly beside him, not wanting the sudden visitor to see us together.

"hey guys" my dad cheered once he walked around the corner. we all bowed and said a hello in return. "i'm here to announce that you're new dorm is ready! and you'll be moving in in the next week, so please pack up you're things by next thursday, and friday you'll be moving in" he explained. we all cheered and got excited. "are we getting new roommates?" minho asked. "why? sick of your sister already?" my dad laughed as did everyone else, excluding me who was jokingly offended.

"anyways, yes! new roommates. let's do it like we did last time and pick names out of a hat. there's 5 rooms so you'll be in pairs" my dad explained. for the second time that day, we were picking pieces of paper out of changbins beanie.

"okayyy so, room 1 will have.. minho and..chan!" my dad said reading the two papers. the two boys looked at each other and did a weird dance thing. "okay! room 2 will have..jisung and..woojin!" my dad said befofe seeing the two who were on top of each other engulfed in an overdramatic hug. "alright then, room 3 will have.. felix and..changbin!" my dad said before looking at the two who wiggles their eyebrows at each other. "now room 4 will have.. jeongin.. and.. seungmin! the two youngest boys!" my dad said with a small squeal, obviously fanboying over the two. "so that means y/n and hyunjin are sharing room 5" my dad smiled at us. we both nodded, being as cool as possible about the situation, the others staring at us with amazement. in the inside, i was freaking out.

hyunjins pov

once i heard me and y/n would be sharing a room, i internally exploded. i imploded due to the excitement and the upcoming fun that was soaring through my brain. the thought of being able to sleep in the same room together filled me with relief, as she always seemed to get scared when she slept in a room alone. she always felt uneasy as distressed.

i tried my best not to get excited. i wanted to be as casual as possible. but i couldn't help but secretly snake my arm up and down her back. i felt her shiver to my touch, which made me chuckle lowly.

"okay now have you got any ideas for the three activities?" y/n's dad asked. "yes sir, we've decided bowling karaoke and laser tag" i told him, using my charismatic charms to maintain his liking towards me, for y/n's sake. "oh that sounds fun!" he replied while writing it down on his phone. "well, i'll talk to jyp about it and since they're not too big of an activity i'm sure he'll agree. i know it's your week off but on the last day of your week off you'll be moving, so i would advice you all start packing up your things sooner rather than later" he said to us. we all agreed as he put his phone into his suit pocket.

"any last questions?" he asked and looked at us. there was a long pause. "no? okay perfect" he clapped his hands together and began to turn towards the door. "i'll be on my way, bye everybody- oh wait no" he stopped and faced us again, specifically at y/n and i.

"y/n. hyunjin. a word in the hallway please" he sternly said and walked to the hallway. the two of us looked at each other in fear. the other members were shocked. we both stood up carefully and walked to the front door, whispers of the members being heard behind us, growing fainter and fainter as we walked away. "uh oh" i whispered to her.

we reached the hallway and mr lee didn't look too mad or too happy, a kind of neutral look on his face. i closed the front door behind us and faced the man, who was slightly smaller than me. the three of us in complete silence until he spoke the unexpected: "i know"

-
-
-

lmaoooo cliff hanger you probably won't find out until june because i'm stressed with school so that means no time :) yeehaw bitches enjoy this picture