32 ~ zemblanity

zemblanity(n); ine inevitable discovery is what we would rather not know; the opposite of serendipity

y/n's pov

"uh oh" i said looking at the seven boys. "we can explain-" hyunjin started. "you two, follow me" chan demanded and walked out of the dorm.

we swiftly followed him into the hallway. he led us to the recording room and sat down in his spinning chair, the two of us on the couch. "go on then" chan said nodding his head towards us. he had a cold look on his face, a stark contrast to his usual self. we slowly looked at each other.

"it all started the night of our comeback" i started. "we were both drunk and hyunjin came to my room to apologise for what happened on the bus. after that he confessed. then i confessed. then we kis-" "i've heard enough" chan interrupted. i quickly shut up.

"you guys can't do this" chan held the bridge of his nose. "obviously i support you two, yous are my best friends. but, it's against company rules. and as your leader..." he paused. "you're separating us?" hyunjin secretly clutched onto my hand. "whAt? no no. as your leader, i'll protect you two. i cant have both of you being sad. good mental health is key." he told us. a wave of relief washed over our bodies. "oh my god thank you channie" i said. "no problem" he smiled.

"but, what about the others?" i asked. "why do they matter?" hyunjin asked. "they're gonna hate me" i said as if it was obvious. "they wouldn't hate you guys! they're our members they have to support you" chan said, a bit confused. "do you guys not know?" i asked, thinking they were unaware of the others' feelings. "know what?" hyunjin asked.

i looked down, debating in my head wether i should tell them or not. "y/n? what's wrong?" hyunjin started to sound concerned. "um- well, all the other members have feelings for me too" i told them.

"whAT!?" they both yelled in unison. "i though you guys knew" i defended myself. "how do you know?" hyunjin asked, just as shocked as i was when i found out. "minho told me" i admitted. "ohh the time we closed our eyes and raised our hands if we had feelings for you" hyunjin realised.

minhos pov

the three of them left the dorm and the rest of us stood in silence. "i knew they liked each other, i never expected hyunjin to build up the guts to ask her out though" i broke the awkward silence. "you knew?" felix spoke up. i just nodded. "they kissed on the night of our comeback" i spilled. "whAt!?" they all said. again, i just nodded. we all waited in the living space until they returned.

after about 20 minutes, the three of them came through the door.

y/n's pov

"ok guys i'm gonna let these two explain" chan sat down beside minho. hyunjin explained to the boys while i stayed silent.

"okay. now what?" jisung asked, curious to see what would happen next. we were all curious. "i've decided, as fellow members, we all need to keep this a secret. we need to accept it. all of you must vow to keep this a secret. or else this will get messy." chan announced. grins were seen on hyunjin and i's faces. the boys seemed sad, but i'm glad they accepted us.

-timeskip-september 2018

it was the day of hyunjin and i's month anniversary. the boys had quickly gotten over me over the month. we had spent many days practicing and performing like we usual do.

"y/n?" i heard someone knock on my door. "come in" i yelled, and in cane hyunjin. "heyyyy" he jumped on my bed where i lay. "happy anniversary" i smiled at him. "happy anniversary" he said along with a kiss. "noW! get ready i'm taking you somewhere" and with that he ran away across the hall.

i quickly began to get ready as i was excited to see what was planned for me today.

-
-
-

short chapter and it's also kind of rushed but ah well

A
N
Y
W
A
Y
S
STRAY KIDS COMBACK
WTF
ITS SUCH A BOP
PLEASE STREAM MIROH!

hyunjin looks so good 🥴