Tea for Your Soul

Start from the beginning

Kyu, who was sporting some fresh bandages around his stomach, yelped and hid in Naruto's pants pocket, "I didn't know there was a war." He sweat dropped at the disbelieving look they gave him. (Ok, now they think I'm insane. I wasn't sure until now ... wait, that desk is ... yes, it's the same one Grandma has ... maybe.) He leaned on the desk nonchalantly for a second, but it was enough to apply a recording seal.

"How could you not know?" asked a skeptical Madara.

"It's not that hard to believe. History was my worst subject." muttered the blonde.

"Can you explain?" asked Izuna.

Naruto pulled off his glove and showed them the witch's papers, "These papers are connected to the spider on my arm ... well chest now, but the point is that if I don't complete the tasks on the list the spider kills me. Once I get the items from one list I'm sent to another place." Naruto pulled his shirt aside to show them the spider, which has indeed moved. In fact, it was moving right before their eyes!

Tobirama frowned, "The vortex you left through before is like a space time jutsu ... so you're from a different world?" Hiruzen blinked, he wasn't sure what they were talking about, but he was figuring it out.

"Not really, I'm from this world. I'm just from a different time ... my Grandma is the fifth hokage." Their jaws dropped, they could tell Naruto wasn't lying and that is what made the information absolutely astounding. "I probably shouldn't say anymore than that. It was amazing meeting you all, but if I don't leave soon ..." He didn't finish his sentence, he didn't have to. They all just watched as he pulled out the last apple and placed it on the papers ...

The apple vanished ...

The vortex opened up and took the blonde away ...

"I hope I can kill the person who put such a jutsu on that boy." growled Madara,

Hiruzen raised an eyebrow, "You guys realize we probably met one of our descendants, right?" The kage level ninjas face planted, they didn't even think about that until now and they were kicking themselves for not asking for a surname!

XXXXXXXXXX

The white spiraling vortex reopened and Naruto was sent skidding along the floor of a room. Naruto groaned as he sat up and he came face to face with a goofy skull mask ... which as attached to someone who didn't seem to have legs, he was just a semi floating black cloak with a white skull mask and big white block gloves.

"Hi ya!" said the goofy reaper guy.

Naruto blinked as Kyu crawled into his lap, "Ummmm hi?"

"You were cursed by a witch."

The blonde's eyes widened, "errr ... yeah, but how did you know?"

"Let me explain. Would you like some tea?" The goofy guy gestured to a table with a hot plate and kettle on it.

"Sure, thanks. I'm Naruto, by the way, and the fluff is Kyu." They both kneeled at the table.

After pouring a cup for Naruto and himself he began explaining, "You are in Death city and I am Death. Well, most people here call me lord Death, but you don't have to. Now the witch who cursed you is called Kurokumo and is originally from this dimension, but she somehow learned to open portals to other realms. It's similar to a technique I use with mirrors. I take it you've been through a few worlds already."

"Yeah, even back in time." sighed the blonde.

"Yes, she likes doing whatever she can to through you off so the spider can take your soul. However, going back in time isn't as bad as you might think just don't kill anyone with your own hands and you should be fine." said Death.

"What about saving someone?" asked Naruto

"It shouldn't make a big difference if you're still here and your memory isn't changing, which you would notice if you have headaches." said Death.

Naruto gave a relieved sigh, "No headaches so I didn't change much ... at least, nothing noticeable other than the pain from the mark."

"Yes Oh you might get sent back again so keep in mind who you're related to-"

"I don't know who I'm related to, I'm an orphan." said Naruto.

Death's mask made a sad face, "Oh dear, that might make things tricky if you don't know who to save ... and actually there have been cases where the grandparents of someone changed without the knowledge of that person. This means you should take time to train and learn all you can about yourself and your abilities, but first what's on your list?"

Kyu yipped and licked up some tea from the blonde's cup as Naruto unsealed the papers ...

Destination: Death City

Items:

Zombie hair

Blood from a death scythe

Pic

A sweat drop appeared on Death's temple, "I see she's still asking for pics ... anyway, that's not too bad as long as the spider doesn't try anything. It 's very unpredictable." said Death.

"I noticed." The blonde twitched.

"It's pretty late now so how about you get some rest and we'll begin tomorrow. Follow me!" Death lead Naruto to a massive building with many towers and three big skull with spikes sticking out on the sides and eyes. "This is the D.W.M.A. or Death Weapon Meister Academy and this is where we train students, both weapons and meisters, to fight corrupted humans and witches to keep the world in balance." He waved to a young girl with light brown hair pulled into pigtails and a guy with spiky white hair and pointy teeth. "Maka! Soul!"

The two came over and Maka smiled, "Hey Lord Death!"

"Hello! I need a favor. This is Naruto, he was cursed by a witch and needs a place to stay for a little while. Can he stay with you two?" Kyu yipped, "and Kyu too." He added.

Maka gasped and smiled kindly, "Yes, of course. Come with us!" She took Naruto's hand and led him to their apartment.

Death watched the cursed boy leave, "I will find a way to help you," and with that he left ...