Tea for Your Soul

Last Time:

"If I make it, I'll get another message to you." Naruto whipped the blood off his chin and braced himself. The seal stopped recording and the ninja charged ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto bent the earth to block a barrage of kunai before sending a violent stream of air at one ninja sending him flying.

"What the fuck is this kid?" yelled one ninja.

"It doesn't matter you idiots! He's just a kid so kill him!" snapped the leader.

The blonde barely dodged a boulder as he tried to get away, but he managed to make the cave. He could hear the mob of ninja closing in. Then he felt a burning in his chest just before his body became weak making him collapse on his knees ...

(What's going on? I can 't move ... it's the spider ... no, Kyu run!) The blonde screamed in his head as the fox tugged at his pants trying to help him move.

Kyu bite down on the blonde's gloved finger drawing blood and Naruto felt the numbness immediately begin to subside in that hand, but it wasn't enough. Naruto turned his head to see the ninja right behind him, but he couldn't move his legs or arm ... the little fox growled at the ninja ...

The ninja leader puled out a kunai, "It's been fun brat- ow! Fucking fox!" The leader kicked Kyu into the cave wall after the fox bit down on his leg and moved towards Naruto ...

(Kyu! Wait, we're still in the cave! We can escape!) He twitched his head upwards and a spike of earth sprang from the cave floor and nailed the leader in the nuts!

"AAAAHHHH!" The guy screamed in agony and he grabbed his crotch as Naruto moved the earth so he could grab his fluffy friend and get out of the cave, "KILL THAT LITTLE BASTARD!" Was the scream the blonde heard as he bent the earth under him sending him out of the cave. The second he made it to the forest he had enough movement to jump into the trees.

For some reason Naruto felt so tired, "This must be from the spider ... I never felt this tired from bending the elements before ... I can barely breathe." He had to stop, but he could sense the group of ninja coming.

Naruto turned and saw a giant shuriken headed right for him ... he had to force his body to move ...

Move ...

MOVE ...

It was no use ... all he could do was watch the deadly weapon approach ...

*clang*

The blonde blinked as a ... musical instrument landed in front of him blocking the shuriken, "Didn't see that coming." He looked up at some people he sensed above and saw Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama and Izuna standing there.

"Are you alright, Naruto?" asked Hashirama.

"Yeah." said Naruto despite clearly being exhausted and covered in gashes and cuts with a limp fox in his arms.

Madara landed next to Naruto and picked up his instrument, "You will explain why you came here later."

"Yes, you could've been killed if we didn't get here when we did." said Izuna.

It took no time at all for the last of the enemy ninjas to be destroyed and for the blonde to be dragged back to Konoha. Now the cursed blonde was standing in front of the hokage's desk like all the other times he was in trouble. Naruto chuckled nervously as the four kage level ninja and young Hiruzen glared at him, he was in trouble ...

"Start explaining. Why did you go to the training caves when we're in the middle of a war." said Hashirama who despite smiling seemed a little pissed.