Twisted Time Stream

Last Time:

A second later a spiraling vortex opened up and took their blonde friend away to another unknown place ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto went flying through the vortex and landed in a shallow river, "I'm never going to get used to that ... Kyu, you alright?" Kyu flopped out of his pocket and yipped, he looked like a drowned rat, but was ok. "Now what do I need here?" He pulled out the paper's as Kyu shook off the water.

Destination:

Items:

Giant lizard tooth

"One item? That's it? ... and why isn't there a label for the destination? Ahhh!" The blonde hissed in pain and pulled of his glove to look at the mark ... it was moving fast!

"Oh shit! Let's move, Kyu! I hope Giant Lizards are as easy to find here as it is back home!" exclaimed the very worried blonde.

XXXXXXXXXX

Two boys stood across from each other on either side of a stream. They skipped a pebble across the stream effectively exchanging pebbles, but each pebble had a warning that basically said 'run', but before either boy could heed the warning ninja charged from both sides of the stream.

One young gray haired ninja charged a black haired ninja making one of the pebble throwing boys scream, "Izuna!" As the raven was about to be killed.

*bang*crash* "Heel, Bessy, heel! Look out below!" A massive lizard rampaged into the shallow stream. The scaly skin repelled the gray haired ninja's strike and saved the raven, but the lizard's tail whirled around knocking out the two older ninja leaving the four young shinobi as the only witnesses to what happened next.

"Is that a kid? He's insane!" said the awestruck gray haired ninja when he saw a glimpse of blonde hair on the lizard's head. The boy was thrown from the lizard's head and landed in the stream in front of the ninjas who apparently forgot that they were fighting only seconds ago. Before anyone could help the blonde kid the furious lizard charged ...

"I said Heel!" The blonde stood on the water and moved his arms in a series of smooth movements ... the water came alive and wrapped around the lizard before freezing into a block of ice that held the reptile hostage.

"Wow, Hashirama, did you see that?" asked the gray haired boy as the blonde disappeared into the forest with a little fox following him.

"Yes I did, Tobirama ... hey Madara, how's your brother?" asked Hashirama as the blonde came back with a big stick.

Madara finished checking a gash on Izuna's cheek, "He'll be fine ... what the hell?" The blonde opened the lizard's mouth and wedged the stick in place to keep the jaws propped open before walking into the mouth! They all watched in disbelief as the blonde began to pry out a tooth.

*pop* A very decayed tooth popped out of the lizard's mouth and rolled to the ground "Yay, got one! ... ewww so that's why your supposed to brush-" *snap*chomp* The stick broke and the jaws snapped shut with the blonde inside. "FUCK!"

"Shit, stay calm!" yelled Hashirama as he and the three other boys tried to open the jaws. Somewhere in the back of their minds they wondered why they cared about the boy. The little fox hopped around in worry as the boys pushed the jaws open and released his blonde companion.

"Thanks." gasped the blonde as he tumbled out of the lizard's mouth. "Breath ... really bad." He gagged.

Izuna reached over and bopped the kid on the kid on the head, "What were you thinking going in there in the first place?" scolded Izuna who was a little stunned at the amount of concern in his voice.