Chapter Twenty-Three

The plane ride to Italy was a long one. The moment Charles had received the message a light bulb lit up on both his and Ryan's heads.

They figured out where Anya is going to end up.

Italy.

With that hunch in mind, Ryan and Charles including Anthony booked the first flight to Italy leaving to the Headmistress the message for their parents.

They had to be fast. They had save her.

Those were the words that had kept running in Charles' mind.

They walked out of the airport dodging people as they went. They even met a few people who greeted Charles like royalty. Well, no surprise there considering that he is royalty. He is practically the son of a DUKE. The Duke of Capriechi to be exact.

Ryan left the duo claiming that he would look for a car that would lead them to where they think Julianne would be taking Anya.

"How sure are we that this Julianne woman--whoever she is, would be taking Anya here?" Anthony asked his friend as they headed up to where they saw Ryan went.

"Well, the message said to the place where it all began. That is here in, Italy." Charles replied.

"And where it that place exactly in Italy?" Anthony asked.

"A few miles outside the city, in the Almafi Coast," Charles replied as the pushed open the doors to lead them outside.

"Where do you think Ryan went now?" Charles asked looking around for the blonde.

A car stopped right in front of them. It honked its horn as the window rolled down. Ryan was inside.

"Are you just going to stand there and look at my new baby or get in?" Ryan asked from the driver's seat.

"Where did you get that?" Anthony asked while Charles looked at it like its merely an everyday occurence. Amazement and Confusion laced in his voice.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "Just get in the car."

Charles slipped in the passenger seat leaving Anthony gawking.

"Anthony. Get in the car."

"Where--" But Charles cut him off.

"Just get in the chair, Tony," Charles said agitation written on his face. He wanted his friend to just get in the car and be done with it.

"Fine," Anthony said slipping in at the back seat.

"Finally!" Ryan exclaimed before he hit the chair in reverse and drove off to the streets. He passed the road that leads out of the city in to the local district where the hotels and other industries are found.

"I thought you said we are heading for the coast are we doing here," Anthony asked.

"Remember Markos?" Ryan asked as he turned to another street nearly missing an incoming car.

"Sazaldi?" Charles asked.

"Why do we need Markos Sazaldi?" Anthony asked.

"Oh good," Ryan commented. "You know him, as well. I hate formal introductions."

"Yeah!" Anthony said. "We know. We went to the same school before. But back to my question, why would we need him?"

"He is great at finding people." Ryan said.

"Who is he finding--your sister? I thought we establish the fact that she is here in Italy!" Anthony exclaimed.

Charles watched Ryan's knuckles turning white around the steering wheel.

"Anthony!" Charles said cutting off Anthony before he could say anything more. "If you don't want to die, I suggest you shut up."

The car ride after that conversation was a tense one. Ryan was trying on concentrating on the road, as well as, trying NOT pummel Anthony's face to the ground. And the most important thing, his sister's well being.

After a few more turns, the finally arrived at Le Agua. The hotel is located at one of the most busiest districts in Rome. It is also the location of Markos Sazaldi's penthouse.

"Get out!" Ryan said before slipping out the car. "We're here."

"Ho--"

But before Anthony could say anything more, Charles cut him off again.

"Stop it Anthony," Charles scolded. Agitation and the stress were finally creeping his features.

It was then that Anthony fully grasp why his friend is in this situation.

He loves her. She makes him happy.

And Anthony would be an idiot if he didn't help his friend out.

***

The first thing that Anya notice once she was out if the vehicle was the heat. She was still blind folded so she couldn't see anything. All she could go on by was the sun that was beating down her back. And with the amount of heat on her back, she knows she is no longer in London. And the fact that they did rode a plane and some vehicle, a van, maybe?

"Loving the heat?" She heard Julianne said in her ear.

Anya decided to just keep her mouth shut. It's better than retaliating and ending up with more than a broken wrist, earlier than anticipated.

Julianne was going to kill her, that Anya knew. Julianne even rubbed it in her face. She was all proud and mighty.

She couldn't understand how her brother--how this Ryan person could love her. She is a psychopath.

"Bring her inside." Julianne ordered someone and the next thing Anya knew she was lifted in the air and unto someone's back. "I'll deal with her later. After, I make a few important calls."