Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Are you done yet?" Victoria called to Elizabeth through the bathroom door. "Breakfast starts in fifteen minutes, Liz."

"Hold your horses, Tory," Elizabeth said as she got out of the bathroom fixing her hair. "Fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes, remember. Besides the bell hasn't rang yet, has it?"

Just as if to answer Elizabeth's question, the distinct sound of the ringing of the bell was heard throughout the entire school.

Victoria wore a smirk and looked at her brunette friend. "You were saying?"

"I hate you," she mocking sneered.

Victoria laughed. "I love you too." As she watched her best friend gets her bag from her desk before turning to face her.

"C'mon," Elizabeth as she got out of the room followed by Victoria behind her.

The two walked down the stairs and out the door of the dormitory ignoring the sneers and glares that came their way.

"You know for a private school those bitches act as if they are in a public one," Elizabeth said as soon as they are away from the people who are heading towards the Mess Hall.

Victoria looked around the hallway and could see guys getting out of their dorms towards the Mess Hall.

The Male Dorm was found on the opposite side of the field were the Female Dorm is.

The Mess Hall is a huge building found in the field where the Dorms are found. The Mess Hall is a two storey building made out of bricks with its inside design fitted for royalty. It was like a restaurant from the eighteenth century. Chandeliers mounted on the ceiling lighting up the room. Rectangular tables scattered around the entire floor. Huge rectangular windows found on each side of the hall. School staffs and kitchen personnel were up and about in the entire room as they deliver food to every table.

Victoria and Elizabeth decided to go to their usually seat found at the farthest side of the room. Just as they pass the last table towards their table, they caught sight of The Daily Gossip, an international gossip tabloid where the front page was a picture of the Duke and Duchess of Gardenia and their daughter.

"Oh, another week in the gossip central," Victoria commented dryly.

"Oh cheer up, Tory," she said cheerfully.

"Did you know how that the Duchess of Gardenia and their daughter were kidnapped over the summer?" they heard the girl who owned the tabloid said to her friends around the table.

Elizabeth looks at Victoria with look of complete annoyance and concern.

"I'll explain later," she said before Elizabeth can utter a word.

They took a seat in their table just before the personnel assign to them arrived and handed them their food. Bacon, eggs and pancakes with blueberries and whip cream on top and orange juice.

"Thank you," they said graciously.

The personnel smiled at them before she made her way with her trolley to another table.

Before Victoria could open her mouth again, a classmate arrived at their table carrying her food.

"You won't mind if I seat with you, right?" she said in a timid voice as she look behind her shoulders sending a glare towards the table where the most popular group in the entire school sat. On that table sat, Alexa Park, grand-daughter of the rich American tycoon, Marcus Park. Together with her are her best friends, Tatiana Everheart and Samantha Karsouli and the other part of the high-end of the social circle.