afterword

A F T E R W O R D

acknowledge & facts

from yours truly.

MY ACKNOWLEDGED

First of all and I would never tired to say Thank you so much for read Ten Days till end!

Thank you to my rosekookies readers; I love you so much for sticking around, commented here and there, give it loves and supports all the time!

I just love you unconditionally. I mean, I would like to mention every single one of you but it's too many of you, but don't worry I remember every single one of you!

And also, thank you to people that I considered as my loves; gcfrosie, whocaresaj, deuxmin, jinmunchie, and jeonrosie! you guys the best when it comes supporting. I'm so glad I'm getting along with you and you have no idea how much I love and adore you all.

Lastly, as usual for Novella Collection alá Yori, I will give you fun facts. You can skip this because this isn't something important to read but feel free!

— FUN FACTS

[] BELIEVE it or not, I messed up the plan for Chaeyoung and Jungkook and I almost hit the edge and turn crazy just because tried so hard to reconnect the storyline again and make it sense.

[] THE Han River scene supposed to be a beach scene in their "Busan Trip" plan, but it took so long for one chapter and "25/8 eat" plan has no sweet contain beside they both a big eater. So I put there!

[] MUSEUM plan was inspired by 1989 Secret Session. It was about Taylor Swift invited her fans to her house and listen to her 1989 album before anyone else.

[] TEN Days supposedly just a sweet sweet nothing short story, that cliché story about everything will be okay, nothing can break them apart. but I want to make it as real as possible. The fight represents how I think about Idols insecurity of what people say once they know they dating one to another? — not only rosekook but every single one of idols out there.

[] REMIND you that I'm not a physic or kpopredictions that know Rosekook will be real in the end of the year, lol no, I'm not that gifted... (but still, amen on that) I just want to make a book where I could represent Idols feels about media and their insecurities of people they love being expose. (lmao what am i talk about?)

[] THIS story inspired by Taylor Swift one way or another. I thought, Swift and Rosekook have this reputation precedes them kind of feel?

[] TEN Days has trilogy.

x Yori.