+ 00:45 | i

I M P O R T A N T

Considered this as my chocolate.

I've always wanted to make a valentine special one shot for TEN DAYS because it has high potential being the cutest concept.

And I might, perhaps, nailed it.

Not gonna lie, I love, love this one-shot, honestly everything about Ten's series. This special chapter will be considered as canon for the book and has two parts.

Well then, happy reading hope you like it!

Happy Valentine's Day, my loves.

x Yori.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+ 0 0 : 4 5

part i

"HERE'S THE CHOCOLATE."

Chaeyoung blinked when her eyes on the chocolate red box in front of her, given by her boyfriend.

"Huh?" She raised her eyebrows in confusion then looked up to Jungkook, stating something obvious for both of them, "it's valentine's day."

Jungkook nodded, "yes, believe me, i know." he emphasized then continued with short sighted, "Jaehyun ain't keep his mouth shut about his birthday on valentine, he wants that latest version of his vinyl collection and he wants us, the '97s, to buy it as his present."

Chaeyoung giggled when she realized how annoying Jungkook is as she took the chocolate box from his hand and opened it, "are you giving him what he wants?"

"Yes..." He slumbered on the couch at his apartment and leaned his head to Chaeyoung's shoulder, "technically, Bambam bought it for Jaehyun but we wrote our names on the card so the birthday boy thought it was from all of us."

Her girlfriend absurdly pulled herself away from him as Jungkook falling down on the couch with a gasp. Chaeyoung's eyes narrowed down to her boyfriend, who gave a why-did-you-do-that and fortunately Jungkook knew her like the back of his hand and rose up his upper body from the couch and locked eyes with her brown's one.

He put his hand in defense, "don't worry I also paid for it if that's what you want to know."

Chaeyoung nodded in approval and smiled at her boyfriend that just sighed at her trivia things about kindness, but that's exactly one of the things he likes about her.

Then she plopped her head down to his lap and put the chocolate box on the coffee table, eyes on the television that has been on after Chaeyoung let herself in to her boyfriend's apartment, their hideout place, some place that they don't need to feel insecure about their relationship.

It's been precisely one months and fourteen days after the whole dating exposé created by the one and only one, their dearest korean media, dispatch.

It was one hell of a ride for the first week.

After Jungkook dropped the G.C.F with ROSÉ, many things happened.

YG didn't give a red light to the couple, since they were exposed after Chaeyoung's dating ban was lifted and BigHit always has Jungkook's back no matter what. Many fans approved and respected their decision to stay but there was no small amount of fans who disapproved and felt betrayed by the news.