- 00:06

- 0 0 : 0 6

HE MUST LIKE ME FOR ME

THE KNOCK ON the door was the first thing in the morning Jisoo heard and she knew who would be behind the door even without opening the door for him.

A rushed sound of a door opening from Chaeyoung echoed through her bedroom, and Jisoo just knew it would be Chaeyoung even when she was still lying down on her lovely bed.

Jisoo groaned as she slapped the girl's back beside her who was still sleeping, "Jen, wake up, Chae will go in — " she peeked at the clock on the wall and sighed, "in fifteen, damn you Jeon why are you picking her up so fast."

Jennie has this habit of sneaking to Jisoo's room in the middle of the night and sleeps with her instead of sleeping alone at her own room, after all Jennie feels more comfortable sleeping with someone than alone and Jisoo lets her.

"Unnie," Lisa voice interrupted Jisoo who was still trying to collect her soul in a minute, "Jungkook is here."

Whines came out from Jennie who heard it and pushed her deeper face into the soft pillow. Then the noona-line heard from outside that Lisa offered Jungkook a drink like usual and Chaeyoung asked Lisa to accompany him for a moment as she was still preparing in her room.

A closed-door could be heard after a few seconds and that was how Jisoo and Jennie knew Chaeyoung was back to her room again. They heard Lisa and Jungkook making a small conversation as Jennie finally woke up from her slumber and gave this annoyed face.

Maybe she would kill Jungkook for waking her up in her free day, well, he really did woke her up in the morning and Jisoo isn't that early bird as Jennie also loves her beauty sleep from an exhausted day before.

It took everything for the noona line to prepare themselves to look appropriate in front of a young man, in other words, to get up from the bed's gravity.

Not caring about their appearance, they got out from Jisoo's room and found Jungkook and Lisa in the kitchen sharing a cup of tea that maybe Lisa had made earlier.

"Lalisa, you make tea?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

Jungkook slightly bowed to the women in front of him as Jisoo gave him a smile and honestly, she already told him a hundred times that there is no need for him to bow like that anymore but he still did.

"I know right, it's surprising that you actually make something for a guest. But I hope Jungkook won't get a stomachache after this." Jisoo added as Lisa rolled her eyes when hearing two unwanted comments from her unnies.

As Jennie took the pot from the table, in front of Jungkook, she looked down at the young man, "and you young man, when will you bring back Chaeyoung tonight?"

"I might send her back here at ten or eleven or midnight, I really don't know but I'll bring her back, I promise." Jungkook flashed his lethally adorable smile at the women in front of him.

Jisoo gave him a thumbs up and sipped her tea, she blinked and snapped her head toward Lisas, "yah, you really made good tea today."

Lisa grinned proudly, "See? I am even surprised when Jungkook didn't spit out my tea." Jungkook raised his eyebrow when he heard his name but Lisa just shook her head.

Then a funny thought interrupted Lisa's mind, "Jungkook, you're not going to spend a night at your parents' house right?" she asked carefully, in case he gave an unexpected answer again.

Jennie gave him a judgemental look again as Jisoo was (impatiently) waiting for Jungkook's answer. The young man choked, "well, I, I mean it's not in my agen —"