- 00:07

- 0 0 : 0 7

SBS GAYO DAEJEON 2019

THE BOYS WERE already busy in the next morning, and Jungkook who came back from their little gateway (re: going to a concert) with his '97s group, was still sleepy when the suits for today's red carpet arrived at the front door.

Jimin who sat in front of him just gave the youngest a look then picked out his suits. Jin who turned and found Jungkook passed out on the couch again made him take out a deep sigh and closed his eyes, not believing what he just saw.

Then the oldest of them all took one of the couch's cushions and barely a second later, he threw it at Jungkook at a lightning speed and hit the youngest who reacted with a groan and glared at Jin.

Jim cracked into a ridiculous smile and walked closer to him, hands still clutching the suits for tonight. Jungkook slowly got up from his uncomfortable yet somehow comfortable now since he was still sleepy and messed with his fluffy jet-black hair.

"What time did you come back home last night?" Jin asked as he took a seat beside the boy who was still trying to wrap things up in his mind.

"Around two?" Jungkook was quiet since he was not sure as he answered Jin groggily yet in his typical just-wake-up tone, deep enough to make every girl in the nation fall in love with that voice.

"What were you doing until up two? Did you — "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stopped whatever Jin's about to say, "stop hanging out with Namjoon hyung and no to whatever you are thinking of, hyung. You know we were going to a concert with some of my friends."

"Oh," Jin scrunched his face and looked with disbelief at Jungkook who snapped towards him in the blink of an eye, isn't he supposed to be sleepy and dumb for a moment? Jin shook off the thought and leaned on the couch, he sighed and continued, "you have been spending a lot of time with Chaeyoung and yet, you still haven't brought her home."

"I have no reason to bring her here, hyung." He retorted as slowly his soul came back to his body.

"Look, I understand you are that kind of boyfriend who doesn't want to share his girlfriend with his friends, but we are also her friends, don't be such a pain in the arse and bring her home again, Jungkookie," Jin said lightly and he purposely wanted to annoy the youngest because he snapped at him a second ago.

Jungkook closed his eyes, not yet, let them wait for a few days to know the truth why he has been extra clingy to Chaeyoung and after all, they will meet her at the soundcheck in two days so why bother granting his members request.

So he got up and stretched a bit before taking a deep in breath and let it out in one go.

He gave a playful smile to Jin and shrugged, "when it comes to Chaeyoung, I don't share."

Before Jin could throw him tons of tantrums at him, Jungkook ran away and took his suit for tonight as he smiled at the thought of meeting Chaeyoung again.

But this time it's going to be a long long night since cameras will always be on them and she won't smile at him when she sees him.

Sometimes, it was so sad just thinking about it, even though she never meant it — never.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Right before the clock struck one pm, BLACKPINK members scattered on the floor from a hard dance practice from this morning. They were about to have a special stage for today's event, and it was unfortunate timing that their dance trainer had something to do yesterday and of course, Lisa and Chaeyoung went to the concert.