- 00:02

[unedited]

- 0 0 : 0 2

ao haru ride; it's a beautiful sky.

THE PINKS HEARD a loud bang from other room — the room where the couple was in — and quickly they opened the door just to find Jungkook stormed out from the practice room without looking his around and gone once he turned right. The girls looked at each other before run toward the practice room where Jungkook and Chaeyoung were in.

Slowly they opened the door and heard a muffled sobbing from inside the room.

"Chaeng?" Jisoo called out carefully as they approached the girl who sits there on the floor, buried her face on her palm and sobbing mess.

And it's hurt to see the one who always cheerful in the group like this. Lisa and Jennie took a sit on Chaeyoung's sides as Jisoo right in front of the girl. They just stay on silence as Jennie rub gently her back and Jisoo caressing her wet palm.

Then Chaeyoung decided to look up at her members with bloodshot eyes, wet eyelashes, runny nose and struggled to breathe.

"Hey..." Jisoo greeted her in half-whisper, gave her a sincerely smile.

Then Lisa whipped off her tears from her pale cheeks, Jennie gave her a warm smiled as she pulled Chaeyoung to give her a hug but no one dares to ask what just happened.

"Did you... did you guys hear anything?" Chaeyoung asked in between her struggles to breathe. But the rest of the girls just shook their head slowly, still, look worried toward their friends.

They never see the couple fight like that, usually, they will fight over foods or Jungkook being such a jealousy boyfriend toward the fish. Always fight for nothing, they thought this couple will forever remain peaceful and full of nothing but fun in it.

Guess the storms is always coming and they wanted to know what's happening. "What happened?" Jennie dared herself to ask Chaeyoung who still sobbing inside her embrace.

"I did a mistake... I did, I didn't mean tha, that way... Unnie, I did, I did a mistake..." she said as clutching hard on Jennie's.

"If you did a mistake, why don't you say sorry?" Jisoo asked with a small smile to assure her, hope can reassure her with it.

The girl who sobbing still close her eyes and buried herself inside Jennie's embrace and shook her head, "I hurt him so much, you, you need to see how, how the way he, he looked at me, I hurt him. I, I hurt him unnie."

Chaeyoung cried again, this time there's nothing to hold her back. Jennie quickly wrapped her arms around her as Lisa and Jisoo came closer to give the girl a group hug.

"It's never too late to say sorry Chaeyoung..." Lisa started as she closed her eyes to prevent herself to cry along with Chaeyoung, "if he really loves you he will forgive you, he will understand..."

Chaeyoung opened her eyes slowly, sniffing her runny nose once and turned to Lisa, "he will?"

The pinks pulled out from the hug and stared at Chaeyoung with a smile on their face, they nodded their head in unison and looked up at each other as they raised their eyebrow.