- 00:09

Still my favourite.

x Yori.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- 0 0 : 0 9

MUSEUM GCF STORAGE FIRLMS

THE NEXT DAY Chaeyoung was ready with her basic casual outfit, covering it with her favourite long black coat that was bought by Jungkook from London that time. Completing her outfit were the white sneakers since she just loved them too much.

Just right in time, Jungkook messaged her that he was already waiting for her at the parking lot along with his reminder to put scarfs on, so she wouldn't catch a cold.

After taking her small black backpack and her red scarf, she stepped out from her bedroom, greeted by the rest of the girls already sitting on the couch waiting for her to explain where she wanted to go.

And as if Park Chaeyoung could lie, she blurted out, "I'm going to museum today with Jungkook." Topped it with a grin.

Jennie who sat beside Lisa only stared at her, waiting for Chaeyoung to crack something but she didn't, and Jennie gave up. Lisa on the other hand just casually asked her, "how will you two get inside the museum without people noticing?"

Chaeyoung had been thinking about that too, she shrugged, "I don't know, he just told me to trust him. He said it was the boyfriend's job. I don't even understand what he meant."

"It's Jungkook, girls. She is in good hands." Jisoo spoke up as she put her chicken popcorn inside her mouth again, "don't you need to go now?"

Jennie ran toward her and crushed her with a bear hug, "stay safe wifey. Take lots of pictures and of course, have fun with him."

The Aussie girl couldn't help but laugh, she hugged her back and they circled around, "I will see you tonight."

They decided to let go of the hug and Chaeyoung waved to them one last time before going to the parking lot with excited feelings.

Once she had got out from the parking lots, she found Jungkook's car at the corner and she ran for it and opened the passenger seat just to reveal Jungkook with his unusual outfit but still looking got on him — white baggy sweater, jeans and white sneakers — well, he never not look good, so...

"Thank goodness I'm not dressing up," she muttered under her breath and let out a long sigh as she put on her safety belt.

"Hi."

He waved his hand in the air, trying to get her attention since she had just talked to herself just a second ago and ignored him completely.

Chaeyoung judged so hard at his outfit but knowing him for years now, she could care less about it. Jungkook really loved comfort clothes like that and she couldn't sue that.

"Hi," she greeted him finally, Jungkook leaned closer to her, displaying his cheek and she knew what this dimwit wanted in a split second.

She tapped his cheek lightly and smiled. The boyfriend pouted at the result and was about to pull himself to his seat but Chaeyoung smoothly gave what he wanted in milliseconds.

A kiss on the cheek and Jungkook cracked into an idiotic grin. He was satisfied with the result.

"Okay okay, let's go. You ready?" Jungkook put his hand on the wheel and turned on the engine.