- 00:10

- 0 0 : 1 0

RED VELVET CUPCAKES

THEY GATHERED IN one small meeting room, two chairmen sat side by side, pictures of couple scattered on the glass table, and of course, the culprits themselves sat side by side.

Yang Hyun Suk rubbed his forehead and shut his eyes, they had been inside the room for almost two hours trying to convince one wicked press as Bang PD busily typed only God knows what on his phone.

And the only woman inside that room couldn't do anything but squeezed her hands tightly, really wished to get the hell out from the room.

"Aish, this brat doesn't want to change his mind!" Bang PD put down his phone and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"So? Can't we do anything about it?" YG asked and the other sajangnim nodded weakly for the answer.

Bang PD shook his head in disbelief, "DISPATCH already got their money from Government, they don't want our money anymore."

"You want to feed them with the money?"

"Um obviously? What? Why? You won't do it for your children?" He gave the CEO of YG Entertainment a look, "I considered the boys my children, Hyun Suk. I'll do anything for them. Don't you?"

Yang Hyun Suk smiled and nodded, "of course I will protect them! Just because I don't show it doesn't mean I don't care about them. Don't put a wrong idea inside my children's mind, hitman."

Despite the circumstance, Bang PD laughed, "really, how can we still laugh in this situation..." he couldn't believe himself.

Then silence filled the room again. Everyone was in their own deep thought in the blink of an eye. Until Yang Hyun Suk fixated his bore eyes to the woman who couldn't look at her boss for merely a second without feeling guilty.

Is this even their fault from the first place?

"Rosie ah." The woman flinched a bit as her name got called out, she looked up hesitantly. "Don't worry."

Roseanne Park or more commonly known as Park Chaeyoung pressed her lips into a thin line and nodded her head once. Under the table, the man beside her caressed her hand, trying to comfort her in silence.

Bang PD let out a sharp breath and put his elbows on the table, straightened up and looked down at the photos on the table.

"Do you guys know where this conversation will go?" Bang PD asked the two of them.

Jeon Jungkook nodded firmly, "yes, sajangnim."

"Good, so Dispatch got both of you and we already tried to stop them but since there's nothing we can do anymore, we must say — " Yang Hyun Suk stopped in midway and pointed out the pictures, " — these pictures will air in ten days."

"We are really sorry kids, we tried." Bang PD gave them a concerned look, he knew that things will be rough once the world knows.

And they hid it so well for almost a year.

"It's fine sajangnim, thank you for everything." Chaeyoung spoke up, "we're gonna be fine."

The old man looked at them one more time then gave up too. Yang Hyun Suk sighed, "very well, you can go now, we will inform you if anything changes."

Chaeyoung and Jungkook immediately rushed out from the meeting room. Both of them were still hand in hand, sighed of relief and realized they'd been holding their breath in there.