NSFW

I still have my hand on the back of Bakugou's neck. Pulling him as close to him as I possibly can. Bakugou's body as close to mine as it can possibly be. His crotch grinning against mine. His kisses seem to become deeper and deeper as we continue. I let out what would have been a moan and Bakugou does the same.

"Fuck." Bakugou says all of a sudden. He climbs off of me. I sit up to onto my elbows very confused. Bakugou walks over to the door and locks it. He then walks slowly back over to me.

"Sorry." He says climbing back onto me, pushing me back onto the bed. I wrap both arms around him. He takes his arms a slowly pulls my shirt. I unwrap my arms from him, allowing him to pull my shirt off also breaking our kiss. He runs his hands along my stomach, making me let out another silent moan.

I pull at his shirt and he sits up pulling it up and over his head. He lays back down at me continuing our make out session once again.

He slowly begins to move his kisses down from my lips to my neck. He bites and suck on the right side of my neck, leaving a hickey. He moves even lower, kissing at my nipples. I can feel my whole body tremble at the feeling.

"Does that feel good?" Bakugou says with a smirk on his face. I lifted my head shaking it yes. Bakugou begins to suck at them more making me throw my head back in pleasure.

He moves back to my lips. As we are making out I tug at Bakugou's pants. He brakes are kiss taking them off. He slowly wiggles out of the jeans he is in. You can see the rising boner in him boxers. I bite my lip as I stare at him.

"Do you like what you see?" Bakugou says with a giggle. "It's your turn now."

Bakugou starts to pull down my pants. I blush and cover my face with my hands. After I can feel that my pants are off, there is a long pause.I peer through my fingers and see Bakugou just sitting onto of me staring. I tap him and he jolts and looks in my eyes.

'Are you okay?' I sign concerned while sitting up. He grabs my hands and looks embarrassed.

"You just really hot." He mutters looking down, blushing. It causes me to blush too. I wiggle my hands out of his and place them on his face. I pull him in and lightly kiss him.

Bakugou and I kiss for a while more. He breaking it every once in a while smiling. I also do the same. I feel so happy with him.

"Can I see it." Bakugou says whispering in my ear. He stops and sucks on it before I have time to respond. I shake my head slowly and Bakugou's hands slowly move down my body.

Bakugou's hands get to my underwear. He is still looking me. I take a big gulp and Bakugou clearly noticed a kisses me. His hands pull down my underwear and I feel my boner become even bigger. Bakugou pulls his lips away from mine slowly and looks slowly down.

"Can I?" He asks. I shake my head. He pushes me down from my sitting position, not even gives me time to answer. He starts kissing at the base. He slowly moves up until he gets to tip.

He kisses it a couple of time before licking it. As he licks it I can feel a cold sensation run through my whole body. Bakugou grin after watching my whole body tremble. I mouth the words 'fuck' and Bakugou continues.

"Im going to put a finger in." He says grabbing lube from the side table. He slowly inserts the finger and I gasp. The sensation was something I had never felt before. Bakugou then insert another finger.

"Are you good." Bakugou asks concern. I shake my head yes but I dig my fingers deeper into the bed.

He moves around a little bit before adding a 3rd. He slowly puts it in. I let out a silent yelp and dig my fingers deeper into the bed. He begins to move slowly. I lay there trying to ignore the pain, but it slowly moves to pleasure.

'Put it in." I sign to Bakugou. Bakugou looks at me wide eyed. He pulls his fingers out gently. He pulls down his underwear revealing his dick. I stare down at it. Bakugou smirks at me. He climbs back on top of me, our dicks rubbing against each other.

"Are you good?" I shake my head yes. I don't think I'm good though, because Bakugou Katsuki's and I were going to do it. I can't help but feel like I'm dreaming.

Bakugou then lines up his dick. I can feel the touch of his bare dick on my asshole. He slowly pushes it in and I can't help but yelp quietly in pain.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to stop?" Bakugou asked concern. I shake my head no. He slowly begins to push deeper into me until his full member is inside me. We both take a minute.

"I'm going to start moving now." Bakugou tells me. He moves his face closer to mine. He begins to move and all I can do is close my eyes. Bakugou then moves our faces even closer so we are kissing.

After about a minute my quiet yells of pain turn into pure pleasure. Bakugou begins to to move faster and I silently moan. Bakugou huffs and clearly enjoying himself too. Then all of a sudden I have a tingle feeling throughout my whole body. It take me back and I gasp for air.

"There it is." Bakugou says as he thrusts full force into my prostate. I pull Bakugou's hair so that he kisses me more and that he continues.

"Shit I'm going to cum." Bakugou explains.

'Me too' I mouth back at him not wanting to remove my grip to sign. Bakugou keeps thrusting and I cum all over him and myself. I moan in pleasure.

"Fuck." Bakugou exclaims. He thrusts about 3 more times before pulling out and cumming. I grin at him as he moans in pleasure.

Bakugou collapses next to me. He moves in a cuddles me. His arm moves behind my head and he faces towards me.

"That was amazing, we finally did it." Bakugou says slyly. I smile at him. I was beyond happy right then.

'We should probably get cleaned up before someone gets suspicious.' I sign to Bakugou.

"Fuck I forgot they were here hopefully they didn't hear us."

'You mean you?'

"Fuck off." Bakugou says rolling his eyes at me. I giggle and Bakugou moves to his feet. "Let's go take a shower." He says gesturing his hand out. I take his hand and he pulls me up.
——————
Writing smut is so hard. Y'all send me good smut so I can learn how to write lmao.