Friend or more then?

After a long time of texting back and forth with Bakugou we planned it out. I was to go with Mina to his house the Friday he got back from his tour. We were going to film a video for his YouTube channel. I would like if we could just hang out, but I'll take what I can get. The 2 weeks seem to be so long waiting. The usual of going to work, dealing with roommates, and trying to get some makeup looks going. My followers had increased significantly since Bakugou shouted me out on his story. I felt obligated to have content at least once a week.

Then even after what it seemed like 10 years it was Friday. I suddenly did not feel prepared to meet Bakugou again. Butterflies in my stomach seemed to have a mind of their own. I took a shower and got dressed. I wear a red sweatshirt and some jeans. I didn't know what to do with my hair. On one hand I wanted to put it up but on the other I didn't. I ended up pulling it back the same way I had it the time I met Bakugou.

"You ready?" The slight knock on my door startled me. I jumped tripping over some boxes before falling to the floor. All Mina did was laugh at my stupidity. I just used it as a time to put on my shoes, that weren't laying to far away. Mina had done her makeup up the way she always does.

'He told us to not wear any makeup so he could do it' I sign annoyingly at her. She shrugs it off and I know she is up to something. We grab the keys, wave to Sero and Denki and we're off. The drive seemed like the fastest drive of my life. But at the same time giving myself plenty of time to be more nervous. We got out of the car, thanked our Uber driver and approached his apartment.

We walked up the stairs to the third floor and stopped at the door. I could feel myself trembling as Mina knocked on the door. I stood behind her trying to pull myself together. The door slowly opened.

"Oh my gosh, hello! Come on in!" It took me a minute to process who this was. The voice was all so familiar but I couldn't tell. The short, brown hair girl must be a friend of Bakugou's!

"Hi Ochoco!" That who it was. Mina seemed as if she had known her for years. They walked in talking and I followed closely behind. They sat on a couch in the living room. They sat on the far side with another girl. I recognized her, she had been in one of Bakugou's videos. Her name was Tsu I'm pretty sure. Sitting in the middle of the couch was Bakugou. He looked over my direction.

"About fucking time y'all showed up. Kirishima stop fangirling and sit your ass down." He said patting the seat next to him. I felt myself start to relax but then tense up again. "Fangirl?" He was on to me. I tried to play it cool sitting down. Sometimes begin mute works to my benefit. Not having to respond to things like that.

The girls began to chat away. It was like it was a high school reunion for them. They had just met 2 minutes ago. Bakugou sat with his arms on his knees leaning other to hear them. I leaned in a little to hear. Sometimes they would stop mid sentence a whisper something to one another. I never really understood girls.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I I looked to my side.

'If you need me to translate something let me know.' It was Bakugou. He was signing to me. His sign language had looked a lot better from last time we met. I nodded and smiled at him. 'I've been practicing my sign language during my tour. So it should be easier now.' My heart sunk into my chest. Did he really start learning me for me? I couldn't help but to just stare at him flabbergasted. His black hoodie almost seemed to be the same as mine. He wore red earrings that I was quite jealous of.

I thanked him, and we went back to the conversation with the girls. They sat giggling and laughing as they had done before. Talking more to each other to then to us.

"So Kirishima do you have a girlfriend." Ochoco asked. I felt all eyes move my direction. Mina began to laugh. I quickly shook my head no. They seemed to believe me which was a relief.