Part 43 Final chapter

It's been five months since what happened to me. After two months of laying in bed. I started to get nauseous.

Throwing up each morning. Come to find out that bastard knew what he was doing. He got me pregnant. I am scared of having this child.

A child of rape. I am scared I won't love him. I am scared he will grow up unloved.

Mom promised she will love him. But I don't know.

Dad told me that there are families in need of children. But can I give him up?

Can I do this to him? I don't want him to hurt.

Footsteps interrupt my thoughts m. Jade, Raphael and Ares barge into the room.

"What's going on?"

"We got bad news." Ares says. "We need to round everyone up."

We all head into our round table. Waiting for the news we were going to receive.

"Danny, Azrael has gathered demons and archangels. He plans to destroy heaven and earth. He wants to rule over hell and This land. War has already started." Ares says.

I can't believe this. That bastard Azrael.

"We need to create a plan. We need to fight back. Hopefully God will destroy him first. But we need to be prepared just in case anything."

"Yes your majesty." Jade says.

We all get ready as the hours pass and bleed into weeks. We prepare for any attack. We know Azrael will want to have this land ready for him.

We won't let him.

Hopefully god will kill him and his army.

Each month that passes my heart beats faster and faster.

I can feel him growing stronger. My due date is very soon. And I am scared out of my life.

Mom has been sleeping in my bed with me. Waiting the arrival of her grandson.

Raphael has promised to father him. Making me relived. Giving me hope he will grow up loved and happy.

"Danny?"

"Danny wake up!" I feel my body moving. The pain in my back killing me.

Agh!

What the hell?

I open my eyes. Mom is looking down at me. With a worried expression.

"Danny you are in labor." She turns to the door screaming for the nurse.

The pain is killing me. I can't no more.

I let out screams.

Jade and Raphael are at my side. Helping me go down to the infirmary.

My screams echoing in the walls. This baby is going to kill me.

I don't know when I got in the infirmary, but I can hear the doctor telling me to push. I am trying to. But this pain.