Part 41 Madeline

I can't believe it. Being here is just amazing. It's been four months since Jade and Cheryl got married.

We have been living here for four months already. This land is amazing.

It's like literally living in a fairy tale. It's just beautiful.

After seen Eric in his true form. I was shocked. His beautiful white hair complimented his eyes.

I never knew what he went through. For the love of his life. Yet he never got to see her again.

Danny found the source to her complete powers. She has tied Nicholas up so he can no longer harm us.

It stills scares me that he is in the same land as us. No matter how weak Danny made him m. It still desist matter.

"Hey what are you thinking?" Eric kisses my shoulders. His hands massaging my back.

"About everything."

He kisses my neck. I can see his erection in the sheets.

We spend the night making love. Over and over.

I love this man completely.

I am his and he is mine: for ever, and always.

"It's so beautiful here." Nymph says.

"It really is." Me and Nymph with some other girls are sitting in a beautiful garden outside the palace. The trees dancing with the breeze. Butterflies with beautiful colors, fairy's dancing around us. It's just gorgeous.

"I hope I never see that place again." Beatrice says. She was being raped by some demons until Danny got there and transported her here.

She is just beautiful. Her olive skin shines with the sun. Her long black hair in beautiful braids.

"Me neither." I say. All the horrible memories surf up again.

"Hello!" Cassie and Freya come running towards us with a group of fairy's behind them.

"Hi." Nymph plays with two little pink fairies. They start to run around the garden.

"We are playing tag. Wanna join?" Freya asks.

"That sounds lovely."

The beautiful white elk walks in. Everyone stops and turns towards him. His beautiful horns in every direction.

Just beautiful.

Cassie walks towards him, he lowers his body towards her. She pets his head while smiling.

It's so beautiful and calm here. Just what we need.

"Good morning girls, how is everyone doing?" Danny walks in wearing a beautiful green short dress.

Raphael walking beside her. Her crown shining with the sun. They smiled at seeing us.

Alice and Marcus come as well. Everyone laughing and enjoying the beautiful day.

To this day I still cannot believe eveiwe have been through. Danny being the reincarnation of a powerful goddess.

Creating this land, and making it a land of second chances. Almost everyday new people come. Mostly kids. This land is a safe heaven.

"Madeline." I hear gasps. I turn to see Eric. He smiles a beautiful smile. He walks towards me and gets down on one knee.

Wait...

What's goin on?

Oh god is he going?

"Madeline, will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my partner for the rest of eternity?" I can feel the tears coming down.