Part 5

Shadows are dancing all over the bedroom. I am trembling in the hands of the devil. He sprouts big wings from his back.

I cover my ears and close my eyes, with tears traveling down my cheeks.

"Stop! MAKE IT STOP!" I yell.

I hear him shushing me. Telling me it's all right.
I look at him his eyes are back to his piercing blue, the whole room is back to normal, his face back to his gorgeous one. He takes my face gently in his hands.

"Just know that I have many faces. You won't see my worst." He kisses my lips softly. "But don't piss me off, or things won't be good." His lips crashes into mine.

He lets me go. Concern in his eyes.

"I have stayed away for one reason, and being here with you it's driving me crazy." He stares at me with intensity.

What? What does he want.
Oh.

I can feel his growing member from beneath me.

He wants sex.

Do I want to?

No!

I don't know him.

He pushes me down on the bed and again I am in my most vulnerable position. His erection pressing down on my heat. He then starts to grind on me.

Driving me crazy.

Oh my god! He is doing that in purpose!

He grabs my core and I let out a moan.

I need to stop this!

"Please don't!" I pant!

"You are mine, and I just can't resist no more!" He whispers in my ear.

His fingers start to play with my core. I throw my head at the energy traveling all around my body.
He kisses me profoundly, while his fingers goes inside my folds.

My am moaning louder, feeling his fingers pushing inside me. I want this to stop but I don't want it to.
He starts to travel below until he reaches down my core! He starts to kiss my heat, with new sensations exploding over my body.

I can't back down now.

I want more!

He rips my panties like they are nothing. And plunges his tongue in my core.

Oh god more!

I am panting and crying at the new pleasures in my body. Not much longer I feel something new in my core taking over.

"Come on, let go!" The devil puts his fingers inside me. And pumps in and out.

"Cum for me." As soon as I heard the words I felt electric running down my core. I am holding on to the sheets like my life depends on it.

I am breathing hard. I can hear the devil taking off what ever clothing he had on.

I sit up and see him all naked, his body all ripped, his v line making his way down...looking down my jaw drops.

How is that going to fit me.

I have seen some dicks when my aunt has her friends over, and none of them looked like that.

The devil starts to chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

He lays on top of me. Kissing me gently on the lips.

"Are you ready?" He seductively asks.

I don't know if I should say yes or no.

He presses his tip on my core and pushes. It hurts.
It hurts so bad.

His mouth roughly takes mine. While I am distracted he pushes himself all the way in. I scream inside his mouth. Tears pouring down my cheeks.
He stays still. Kisses my head, and waits for me to adjust to his size.

My tears stop, and he takes it as a sign. He starts to pump in and out. My core hurting yet feeling good.
He pumps in and out.

It then starts to feel better. I let out a sigh and feel myself holding on to him. He starts to grunt and curse.

I start to let out pants and moans. The devil takes it as sign and starts to speed up. Making my moans louder and my breathing fast.

He lifts himself a little higher and starts pumping harder. At this point I am screaming.

He grabs my leg and puts on his shoulder leaning in.

The same sensation coming over my body again.

"Fuck Danny! Cum for me!" He yells out.

I can feel the electricity taking over my body again. I scream nd pant at the feeling.

The devil starts to pound hard and faster. He then let's out a roar that shakes the windows and the house.

He gleamy sweaty body over me. He stares at me.

Leans down and kisses me softly and sweetly.

He pulls himself out. Stands up and carries me bridal style. Lays me back on the bed and lays down by my side.

He puts his arm across me.

"You'll be coming to live with me tomorrow my queen." He whispers.

"When you wake up in the morning I won't be here. I'll be preparing your arrival since it was much more sooner then expected. I want you to eat, clean yourself and wait for me." He yells me.

No, not tell me demands me.

"I never agreed to this." I tell him.

"You are mine! You were given to me. For myself.

You can say no, but you will be living with me." I don't want to hear No." He finishes.

"Oh and have yourself ready. I'll want more of you." And with that I fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

" And with that I fall into a deep dreamless sleep

Hi guys this is my very first story. Like very very first.
Hopefully you guys like it. If you guys see some typo or something doesn't make sense let me know so I can fix it.
If you like it leave a like or something...I don't know. Well thanks I guess.