Part 26

After Raphael gave me one last look he and Ares left me alone.

Laying on my bed I can feel myself becoming wet, for some reason.

I start to remember when Ares would take me. My door cracks open. There is Ares standing. his naked chest gleaming with the candle light hitting it.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" I stand up. He looks at me up and down. I look down and notice I don't have a dress on. When did that happen?

"I just came to check up on you." I can see his eyes darkening with lust. He walks towards me.

He stands very close to me. He grabs my face and leans down to kiss me. Our kiss started out soft and sweet, but then it became rough and needy.

I lift my leg on to his hip feeling his erection. He than grabs me and lays us down on the bed. Him under me. I guess he wants me to ride him. I lean down and kiss him, I kiss his neck and his shoulder. I keep going down. Kissing his abs.

I grab his cock in my hands and start to feel all of his length. I surprise him when I lick him. I take him in my mouth. His grunts making me wet.

I put my hand on the bottom of his cock while my mouth has his head. I start to pump with my mouth. His hands grabbing my hair.

I can hear him moaning. I keep going and going. He then grabs my head and takes over. Making me go faster sometimes even hitting the back of my throat.

I lift my head breathing hard. I start to pump him with my hand. He than grabs my hand and pulls me up centering me on his erection and pushing me down. I moan loud. Feeling the greatness of his.

I start to move loving the feeling. It's been so long. I start to go up and down. Bouncing. He smacks my ass, holds me still and start to hit me hard and fast. I can feel myself cumming.

He pulls me off him spins me around. Puts me on my hands and knees and enters me really hard. I scream at the pleasure.

He starts to go fast and hard.

"You like that don't you?" Oh I do. Wait what's going on with his voice.

I try to look back at him. He slams really hard into me. He leans down getting closer to me. His weight pressing down on me.

I fall on the bed with him still in me. He slows down, pumping in me gently. He starts to kiss my back. His blonde hair falling on the side.

Wait.

Blonde hair?

Since when does Ares have blonde hair?

Oh my God! This is not Ares!

This is Raphael.

"Raphael?" I scream.

He moans in my ear. I try to get him of me. How can this be?

Is this a dream? How the fuck?

Trying to get him off me, he grabs my hands and holds on to them with his weight. He starts to move in different ways. I try not to show any emotion on how I love it.

He slams one more time, I feel his member pulsing inside me. He colapses on top of me. I can't breath. I try to shake him off me, but he is too heavy.

My powers won't work. I can't breath.

I can't move.

I need help!

Why can't I scream.

I am gonna die. I try to move again but it's no use.