Part 32

"What are you talking about?" This monster better explain himself, before I kill him again.

"I am saying, that I know where your mother and father are." He says. He smiles a beautiful.

I stand up my vision becoming blurry. Is he lying?

He better not!

I grab him by his throat forcing my powers to hold him against the wall. He tries to fight me off but I am much more powerful.

"You better stop playing games." I squeeze his throat, my nails digging into his skin. Blood coming out.

He tries to say something that I cannot under. I losen my grip on him. "Talk!"

"Your mother and father, I met them while I was recovering. I know where they are. They changed their mind about giving you up but Lucifer Locked them up. He then took you before the church came to take you away. God's church was coming to get you to protect you from him, but he took your innocence and then took you away."

No. I don't believe him.

He is lying!

"Lies!" I yell.

"You don't believe me ask him." He laughs.

I stare at him. My heart is pounding so hard. Is this true. Where my parents looking for a way out of the deal and Ares locked them up. Was the church coming for me?

It makes sense why Ares came so early. Saying he was going to break the promise early.

I let go of Nicholas, I head towards the door. I hesitate. Looking at the door.

I can't open the door.

If Nicholas is right this means Lucifer never really loved me. Did he really lock my parents away?

I open the door. I don't see Raphael or Ares. I turn the corner.

They are both standing there. Talking. I can feel my body shaking. Ares walks towards me but I walk away. Raphael trying to make things out.

"Danny whats wrong?" Ares takes another step towards me. I take another step back.

My heart starts to race faster. The tears threatening to spill. My throat feels like it has a ball.

I try to fix my self.

I need to pull myself together. I can feel Nicholas behind me.

"Danny what's going on?" Raphael asks.

I look at Ares, he has a worried expression. Which makes me angry.

"Lucifer, where are my parent?" I ask him. His face becomes serious.

Ares looks at Nicholas with anger in his eyes. He tries to charge at Nicholas but I stop him. Throwing him across the room with all my force.

He tries to speed past me but somehow I catch him and force him to the wall.

"Is it true!" I scream. "Where the fuck are my parents?" Tears are now falling down my cheek. With every second I feel my powers draining away.

Ares breaks free. Raphael then catches him and they start to fight. I fall to the ground. My whole body shaking.

Nicholas walks over to me and helps me up. Madeline appears out of no where like a behaved little girl.

I back away from Nicholas. Disgust coming over me.

"Danny!" I hear Ares voice. Raphael is fixing himself up from the floor.