Part 11

A month has passed. I have been working hard with my powers.

Every time I seem to get it I lose it. Zekela seems really irritated by me lately.

I have been trying to not want Ares, but each time I try it makes it harder for me. He has made me fall for him even more. I shocked myself when I took over the last time we did it. We where just talking and I had the sudden urge. I remember grabbing him and just taking over. He obviously loved it, I did and i didn't.

Madeline thinks that since I live in hell now it's making me do things, not only that but I am supposed to be Ares queen.

I can never really concentrate. I can feel the warmth flowing through me. My hands feel electric and warm. I open my eyes and look down. My hands are glowing blue. My heart is beating. I look at the black table I concentrate on one of the chairs. Nothing happens.

I concentrate even more and and feel electric running through my body. I look back up and see the chair floating only floating 2 inches of the ground.

I try to push the electric warm feeling  more seeing the chair float a couple of inches more.

"Impressive." I hear a voice call out.

The chair lands with a thud. I turn around to see a strange man standing in the door way. His blonde hair hanging by his ears. His green eyes sweet and caring. His stance 6'3 shorter than Ares. The complete opposite of Ares.

"Who are you?"

"The names Gabriel." His voice sounds out.

I stand up my heart beating fast.

"Gabriel?"

"Don't be scared, I won't you anything to you." He smiles a sweet smile.

"What are you doing in here? If you are looking for..." He interrupts me.

"So you are Daenarys Beaufort." He walks towards me. He stops when we are ten feet apart. He looks me up and down stopping at my breasts.

I fold my arms around my breasts and stare at him. Who is this Gabriel guy? And why is he just staring at me?

"I asked you a question!" I sternly say.

"I gave you an answer." He says.

"That wasn't an answer, and my name is Danny!"

He walks forward I step backwards.

"Gabriel!" I jump at the voice of Ares.

In a second Ares's hand is on my waist pulling me to his side.

"What are you doing here?" Ares is angry.

"I wanted to meet the great Daenerys. She is beautiful. Powerful but still doesn't know how to use her powers." Gabriel smiles.

"Again what are you doing here, you don't belong here. Get out before I kill you!" Ares yells.

"And risk more damnation?" Gabriel tilts his head to the right.

"Get out! And don't you ever come close to Danny. I am warning you."

Gabriel lifts his hands and laughs.

"Alright, I'll go. I'll see you later...Danny!" Gabriel spread white wings and flies out of the room in a second.

Ares grabs my face in his massive hand leans in and kisses me roughly. I pull away from his kiss.

"Who was that?" I ask him.

"Have you ever read the Bible?" He asks.

"No my aunt never really took me to bible school."