Part 17

"You will never rule over us! You are just a bitch with a crown!" Zelekas Centaur yelled.

"If you think that you can rule hell, maybe I can rule! Better than a dumb cunt!" Another male yelled.

"What makes you think you can rule over us?"

I knew they weren't going to accept. I feel angry at their rants, and their name calling. I need to learn how to take blows when I know they are coming at me without hurting.

I knew Ares is a devil who has needs. I somehow knew he is the king of lies and betrayal. Yet I let him hurt me. I let him rip my heart out of my chest and smash it into tiny pieces. I let him. Knowing he would, because how can anyone like him love anyone like me.

"Enough!" I let a wave of anger rush out of me shutting everyone up. "I am rightfully your queen! You will respect me!"

"Respect? You?" One of them yelled.

"I will respect the thrash but not you!"

I want to show them my true power. I stand up, and take a few steps. The hairs on the back of my neck stand. I can feel Ares. The want and need taking over.

"I will be your queen!" Before anyone can speak I release a power making them kneel. "You will obey at my command or I will declare war!"

"If war you want? War you'll get!" Nicholas stands from his position and walks towards me. I make a hand gesture towards Jade to let her know that it's ok.

Nicholas stands in front of me only three feet apart. "You are just a woman, I can fuck all night long, but I don't really like brunettes. I love blondes lie your beautiful girl! I can fuck her everyday and every night! Remember I can take anything I want now! Lucifer is still our king, until I kill him and take the crown myself! I will rule hell! And you all will become my bitch!"

I want to kill this monster. He makes a gesture distracting me. He twists his body. His hand lets go of a shiny object. Before anyone can react Madeline lets out a Yelp. Her breathing becoming fast. A large red dot forming around her stomach. All I see is red.

I summon power towards me and turn to Nicholas, but as soon as I can do anything Nicholas disappears with his followers.

The rest of the monsters rush out of the castle.

"Ladies get ready for war!" I yell. Demoness and monsters screaming. I turn around and rush towards Madeline's body. Her eyes pooling tears.

How am I supposed to help her? What am I supposed to do? I don't know how to heal. I look around. No one knows what do do. Everyone then start getting pushed around and Madeline's body disappears. I turn around and see Ares holding Madeline. He flies up the stairs.

"Get everything ready. We must be prepared!" I yell.

Me and Jade head up the stairs following Ares and Madeline. We reach my room where he has Madeline's body on the floor. A sense of dejavú rushes through me.

"What are you doing?" I yell.

"Curing your dear friend." Ares says.

"Why would you do that? So you can fuck her?" Jade snaps at Ares.

Ares looks at me with hurt in his eyes. I roll my eyes at him.

"Do whatever you are gonna do and leave us!" I tell him.

He cuts his and and opens Madeline's mouth. Madeline sucking his blood. What the fuck?

Madeline opens her eyes with tears. I hear the door open and see Eric breathing hard.