Part 36

After going back in to my world, Jade, Raphael and I returned back into hell.

I have decided to save my parents and bring them there. Also to get some other monsters and bring them with me as well.

I will build a new world. A world of second chances.

A world of peace.

This is the reason why I was born. This is the reason why I was brought to hell.

I was meant to creat a new world for people who deserve a second chance. Not to feel like they have to follow rules to live happily.

God made people worship and love him to get rewarded.

Not in my world, in my world you just have to be happy.

Treat each other with respect.

Love above all.

I have finally found my purpose.

After we finished with our plan we kept walking. I was hoping my parents where alive and Ares didn't kill them out of spite. We walked and talked and even sometimes joked. Jade told me about a girl she likes. She then looked at me and asked if it's ok for her to like a girl. Since god said it's not ok.

In my world I told her, no one will be judged. Love is love.

No one can't say nothing against that.

Only the rapist, murder will be punished. They can get a second chance if they proved themselves with actions.

Action speaks louder than words.

Jade can't wait to go back to my world. She can't wait to marry the love of her life.

I can't wait to see their love they share.

I also can't wait to see nymphs face. She will love my world. Especially because it's filled with flowers and trees.

Everyone will love it. They have suffered enough here.

They have suffered too much in  the hands of Lucifer.

Raphael agreed a lot with me. Second chances are everything everyone needs. He says God sent someone that will give second chances, but it was all a lie.

I'll give them a new life, a new world untouched from vile and poisonous treasuries.

After walking for more than two days which felt like months we reached a giant fiery door. Demons as tall as trees stood there.

I looked at Raphael.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Lucifer's true home." Raphael says. "I came here looking for him and you, but I guess he wanted you away from your parents."

I step backwards only to freeze the giant demons spoke in a language I did not understand. Their voices sounded like when you run a knife on a plate. That noise that makes you want to rip your ears out.

Raphael voice sounds out loud and clear in their language.

"I told them you are the queen. They don't believe me." I walked towards them but they point at me with their spears lighted with fire. I force my powers and turn off their pears. They seem shocked for a second but they attack. Raphael pushes me and takes the blow. He gets up and fights them along side with Jade.

I try to help them. I let Jade and Raphael hit the demons while I stop them from hitting either Jade or Raphael.

I feel a presence behind me. I turn around and there is Ares standing there. I hear a scream and see Jade flying and hitting the wall really hard.