Happier (The other One)

(A/N: This is the one made by Ed Sheeran. Also during the time Bark abandoned Willow)

"Walking down 29th and Park. I saw you in another's arms. Only a month we've been apart. You look happier"

Willow was walking down the road, keeping to themself. They were thinking about Bark again. They really had to stop thinking about her. She wasn't going to come back for Willow. She was off hanging out with someone else. They glanced up and saw Bark being held from behind by Silver. Silver gave her a kiss on the forehead. Bark looked happier. They were in college.

"Saw you walk inside a bar. She said something to make you laugh. I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours. Yeah, you look happier, you do"

Willow watched as the both of them walked into a bar, talking and laughing happily. Bark looked twice as much happier without Willow. Willow's stomach started churning with anxiety and they quickly left the scene, holding back tears.

"Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you, but ain't nobody love you like I do. Promise that I will not take it personal, baby, if you're moving on with someone new"

Willow was lying in bed, thinking of how much pain they put Bark in with Bark protecting them. Willow was deep in love with Bark that it left them broken inside. They didn't wanna take it personal that the only person who cared for them was moving on with someone new. But it really did hurt.

" 'Cause baby you look happier, you do. My friends told me one day I'll feel it too and until then I'll smile to hide the truth, but I know I was happier with you"

Willow is sitting at a desk in their dorm room. Their roommate, Salt, was listening to them. Willow was talking about Bark and Salt said "Don't worry... One day you'll feel it too" Willow listened to the advice, but it didn't work. They instead just did what they were best at. Faking a smile. This time to hide the pain they felt watching Bark move on. Because they were happier with her.

"Sat on the corner of the room. Everything's reminding me of you. Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier, Aren't you?"

Willow was sitting alone in the corner of the bathroom. They were at a party and they needed to escape. They chose the bathroom. Everything was reminding Willow of Bark. From the way people dressed, to their roommate's personality. They were holding a bottle filled with a million tiny paper notes that said wishes. Willow was telling themself that Bark was much more happier without Willow being in the way.

"Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you, but ain't nobody need you like I do. I know that there's others that deserve you but my darling, I am still in love with you"

Willow was back at home and was thinking about how Bark must've been feeling with having to take on so much pain for Willow. Willow needed Bark more than ever. Especially with this new-found depressed mood they've been in for a while now. Other people needed Bark and Willow was just being overly possessive over Bark, but Willow was still deeply in love with Bark.

"But I guess you look happier, you do. My friends told me one day I'd feel it too. I could try to smile to hide the truth. I know I was happier with you"

Willow was looking through social media and saw that Bark looked much more happier with Silver. Salt looked over Willow's shoulder and said "One day You'll feel it too for someone else" Willow nodded and tried to smile for Bark to hide the truth, but deep down they knew they couldn't because they were much more happier with Bark.

"Baby, you look happier, you do. I knew one day you'd fall for someone new, but if she breaks your heart like lovers do. Just know that I'll be waiting here for you"

Willow sighed and saw Bark smiling happily. They knew that Bark was going to abandon them since day one. Especially with Willow's face, Bark was going to be seen as the monster's friend. She was going to get bullied for it. Willow wanted to comment on one of the pictures "Just know... If she breaks your heart, I'll be here for you" but didn't. They didn't want Bark to remember who this freak was. Willow knew what Silver did with all her past relationships. She cheated. Willow did mention it to Bark, but Bark thought Willow was lying because she was deeply in love with Silver.