Leo snorted and Sebastian shook his head.

"You brought that?" Jun asked, narrowing his eyes; a half-eaten chicken wing hovering over a bucket halted right in front of his lips.

"Ooh, new game?! What is it?!" Horst excitedly asked, popping back over and eyeing it curiously; I wasn't oblivious to the way he put his hand on his father's shoulder, or the way the man's eyes seemed to soften when he leaned down, long ears flicking rapidly and actually dusting his dark-skinned cheek. His grin was excited and he seemed intrigued, ready to dominate another game.

"It's called Five Second Rule," Kyle slurred with a drunk, shit-eating grin; he proudly set a timer and a pile of cards with decorative blue patterns on the table. "You have five seconds to come up with the question for the card! Cool right?"

"To answer the question on the card, Baby," Richard grunted.

"I said that," Kyle said, giving him a wide-eyed glance. "Want to play, too?"

"Sure, if you don't mind a bit of my public raunch," he snorted, rolling his eyes; mine narrowed immediately.

"What's the twist?" I asked, and they looked at me. "Why would this involve... raunch?"

The redhead's amber eyes gleamed as he whispered, "because they're dirty questions."

Behind me Sebastian snorted and downed the rest of his drink before sighing, "let's do it."

"Ooooh, Bash is in," Leo jeered, smirking. "Must have caught his attention with that one."

"Actually, aside from Woody and Tiff, we're all playing," Kyle noted as he clumsily shuffled the cards. "Everyone, park it! Jun, stop eating all the chicken wings and get over here."

When everyone settled around the table, Kyle set the cards down and hummed, "who goes first?"

I had a sinking feeling and I knew before I even turned to him that he was going to pick me. 

Sure enough, he pointed at me and I sighed in defeat.

"Fine," I murmured, finishing the last of my beer and reaching for the deck. "What do I do?"

"Pick a card, any card, then the timer starts and you answer the question," Kyle said helpfully. I sighed yet again and grabbed a card before turning it over.

The blood drained right out of my face and behind me, Sebastian let out a surprised cough before bursting into an alarmingly hearty belly laugh.

NAME 3 WAYS: To Have an Orgasm.

Kyle hit the timer.

"An orgasm?!" I immediately shook my head, white hair flying everywhere. "Fuck, no, I can't!"

"Boo!" the redhead jeered.

"Do it!" Richard yelled.

"We know you've had them," Diana demurely added. "We've heard you and Bash many times." 

"Come on, you can do it!" Horst encouraged, grinning widely. "Go, Aerin! Go!"

I floundered, flailing, before squealing, "um--you can--you can have sex, get a blow job, a-a-and jerk off?!"

The timer dinged long before I finished and everyone groaned.

"Boring," Leo droned, taking a swig of his beer. "Next!"

Jak simply smirked and murmured, "creative, Aerin."

"Oh, come on, get off his back," Horst snorted, shaking his head. "Come on, next person!"