Chapter 18

Noah
Our honeymoon was complete perfection. It was spontaneous and so last minute, there was no stress about it. We were able to relax and enjoy each other without a timetable. Everything was "go with the flow" here.

This morning, I woke up on our last day on this amazing island. I turned over and noticed Bria sound asleep with a grin on her face. I was beginning to wonder if she was waking up and seeing me watching her sleep

"Good morning Mr. Westbrook."

"Good morning Mrs. Westbrook."

I looked at her as she reached out and placed her hand on my cheek. Her hands were incredibly soft as she caressed her thumb against my skin. God, her eyes were so beautiful but something was different about her today.

"Noah?" She says pulling me into her and plants a light kiss on my lips.

"Yes my love?"

She says nothing as she smiles at me with her luscious lips and beautiful honey colored eyes. We laid in silence as we stared deep into each other's eyes, it was as if we were talking to each other without actually speaking.

After a few intimate moments, she turned to lay on her back and had a look as if she were thinking.

"I want to make this last day memorable and do something spontaneous."

"Spontaneous? In which way?"

I could see this look in her eyes, she was thinking something but for the first time I couldn't read her. She sat up and walked over to the breakfast bar room service and took a bite of one of the fresh strawberries on the tray, then walked over to the patio door, opened it and pulled open the sheer curtains.

She walked back over to the bed, staring at me and began undressing from her blush silk camisole, stood on her feet, removing her matching silk shorts as I hang my feet off the side of the bed, watching her.

She turns to look at me and pulls her hair from the bun it's in, and let's it down as her curls bounce over her shoulders and looks back at me. If watching her take her top off didn't do me in, watching her become so seductive like this definitely did the job.

"Jeez Bria, do you have to be such a tease?"

"That's all your imagination. I could never tease you, Noah. I've never gone that far before."

I pulled her down onto the bed and gently climbed on top of her. I stared into her eyes again, noticing her skin glistening from the sun beaming into the room.

"You are so beautiful Bria."

"See what I mean, I've never been able to tease you," she says letting out a soft hearted chuckle, "I love you Noah."

She reached for my face and pulled me in to kiss her. I could taste the strawberry on her lips and licked her bottom lip and gave it a slow suck. I looked down as she let out a soft moan, and noticed her nipples becoming hard. I look up at her, noticing she has a smirk on her face.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I told you I wanted to do something spontaneous." She says and I leaned into her, providing her a deep kiss.

I stood up removing my clothes, becoming fully naked. Today was our last day here in Bora Bora, and I wanted to give her exactly what she wanted. She's always been somewhat of a "private" sexual person, so I was going to take full advantage of this spontaneity.

I crawled back onto the bed and hovered over her beautiful cinnamon colored body and began kissing her breasts. She ran her hands through my hair sending a chill down my spine. I took one breast to my mouth and she let out a soft moan as her back slightly arched and her head pressed against the pillow under her.