Chapter 5

Bria
I awake and see the empty wine bottle next to the bed. Last night was a blur, last thing I remember is talking to Janelle. I hold my hand to my head as if it will help in aiding my memory. I feel Greyson move closer to me and pulling me closer into him by my waist.

"Mmm, good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?" He says as he kisses me in the crook of my neck.

"I'm ok, I really don't know why I drank so much." I say before turning around towards him. "I took a bath, and Janelle came over and that's all I remember."

Greyson searches my eyes and I shift uncomfortably as I turn my eyes away from his because I know he'd see through me. I gaze back at him and I can feel his lust growing with each breath.

"Don't forget about tonight, we have to arrive at 7pm sharp."

"Wha- what?" I was completely thrown off by his words. He places a kiss to my lips before leaving the bed. I stay watching him in disbelief as he walks to the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth.

"The hospital Gala tonight Bria, did you already forget?"

"It must have slipped my mind with-" I pause as the bulge in his heather grey sweatpants catches my attention. "I had my mind on something else." I say flickering my eyes from his bulge to his eyes.

Greyson stalks towards me pulling the sheet off of me and now covering me with his body. I look up at him with a devilish smile as he reaches out for my hand, and places a kiss on my skin.

"Angel, you drive me insane when you look at me like this." He says as he tugs at my hair and moans over my lips and I open them awaiting his minty tongue. I moan as he kisses me roughly before placing a languid lick to my neck and I moan and shudder.

"Is this what you want Angel?"

"Yes please." I begged.

"Turn over." He commands.

I follow his instructions and get on all fours and I feel completely exposed. Greyson, gives my ass a hard slap and yelp in pleasure. I feel the bed shift as he removes his sweatpants and I anticipate his beautiful length.

I moan as he enters my pleading body, thrust after thrust I'm thrown deeper into ecstasy as I close my eyes. Greyson pulls on my hair reminding me to keep my eyes open all while he's gripping the shit out of my asscheek. I close my eyes for a quick second and see his face; Noah.

"No!"

Greyson stops and grabs me asking if I'm alright. 'No I'm not' I think to myself. I didn't understand why I was seeing his face while being intimate with my boyfriend. I hate the feeling had just developed in the pit of my stomach. I had finally learned to let go, but now that he's back my feelings were so messed up.

"Yeah I'm fine babe, I'm going to take a shower. I think I might be sick."

"Ok baby, go shower and relax. I love you." He says and places a kiss on my forehead. 

"I love you too." I say as I walk to the bathroom.

I was feeling lost, maybe even confused? I close the door behind me and turn the water on before looking for my phone. I freeze as I see there's messages from Noah. Why is Noah texting me saying he will see me at lunch? I immediately called Janelle to find out what was happening.

"I told him not to text you, but here's the thing. He asked you to see you, and you agreed to have lunch with him." She says before letting out a sigh. "I told him it wasn't a good idea but he insisted. And honestly I don't think it's a bad idea." She pauses again before taking another deep breath. "There's something you need to know."