Chapter 3: Darien James Westbrook

"Fucking shit Janelle, when did you give her a key?!"

"Hell if I can remember nor do I care that she caught us." She says folding her arms causing her breast to protrude more. "What's gotten into you lately?"

Sitting on the bed contemplating if I should tell her what's been happening. I also just want to take her one more time to take both of our minds off of everything. How do I tell her my crazy ass ex-wife has been showing up at the office as we near our wedding date.

I smile as I look up at my beautiful woman, and think of how soon she will be mine in all ways; my last name is the last step. My crazy ex has been trying to get information on Arienne, but there's nothing she could say or do to make me leave her because that part of my life was done.

"Baby there's something we need to talk about." I say letting out a deep breath. Janelle looked over at me with her eyes that quickly become daggers. I would be dead and six feet under if looks could fucking kill.

"Darien, if this is about anything other than the wedding I swear I will kill you." She continues on, not letting me get a word in. "I'm already late for work, what is it?"

"It's about Christian."

"Unless you're telling me you stuck your dick inside of her, I don't want to hear her name again. I'm one irritated nerve away from killing that bitch."

"She keeps showing up at the firm trying to get information out of people about you."

"Your point?" She strikes back.

"She's just making my life hell, and she swears it's your fault our marriage fell apart."

Janelle let out a laugh, then a sigh as she comes and sits in my lap. This is exactly why she's the one. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her the day she showed up at my office, I was in trouble. From that day I had longed to taste her in the worst ways. Our eyes locked and she left me mind fucked, she was beautiful, smart and had this glowing aura that left me out of sorts.

I couldn't give Christian the proper attention she wanted, as I had already been mentally and emotionally checked out of our marriage. But meeting Janelle, was the nail in the coffin. I never physically cheated with Janelle, but my mind would replay the non existent images of me and her.

Fantasies of me bending her over my desk and fucking her everyday. I couldn't give my wife the love, affection, and attention she needed anymore no matter how hard I had tried. I'd fallen out of love with her long before that.

The way Janelle made me feel after seeing her that one time in my office made me realize I had in fact, checked out. I was no longer in our marriage and I had waited until I filed for divorce to make my move. It was like she was waiting for me.

"Babe, If I may. I handle men that are five times bigger than me. If it came to it, I could snap that bitch like a twig." Janelle says with her arms wrapped firmly around my neck and her legs around my waist.